[Q] Copied to Clipboard - No PopUps

Search This thread

Gorath190

Feb 6, 2014
On my Note 3; when I take a screenshot via Power + Home button; it takes the screenshot and then a few seconds later I got a popup at the bottom saying that, "Copied to Clipboard".

This is annoying when I have to take a bunch of screenshots in a row (for like a game) and the second screenshot is ruined because it captures the message "Copied to Clipboard"

Anyone know of a way to just take the screenshot without it displaying that, "Copied to Clipboard" message at the bottom of the screen?

Reactions: unforgettableid

czach5932

Jan 25, 2013
Gretna
There are a couple of xposed modules that I believe you can charge toast options (even on a per app basis I believe) I've never used then but I could have swore I saw them in passing. I'm at work now and I'll have to try and find it later

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: unforgettableid
Jul 16, 2015
You could use the Xposed module UnToaster, written by XDA member "egingell".

Tomek Kondrat writes, in part:

In the real world, toast is delicious and practically everybody is a fan. The situation’s a little different when it comes to toast notifications in Android ... . XDA Senior Member egingell was annoyed with constant toast notifications, so decided to use his programming knowledge to create a module to block them.

I like how he compares real toast with Android toasts.

P.S. I know I've resurrected this thread after about a year; but I believe I have added useful new information.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    On my Note 3; when I take a screenshot via Power + Home button; it takes the screenshot and then a few seconds later I got a popup at the bottom saying that, "Copied to Clipboard".

This is annoying when I have to take a bunch of screenshots in a row (for like a game) and the second screenshot is ruined because it captures the message "Copied to Clipboard"

Anyone know of a way to just take the screenshot without it displaying that, "Copied to Clipboard" message at the bottom of the screen?
    I'm also annoyed by this, and will post back if I find the answer first. ;)
    I'm searching for solution to tbis too, but can't find any...HELP!
    There are a couple of xposed modules that I believe you can charge toast options (even on a per app basis I believe) I've never used then but I could have swore I saw them in passing. I'm at work now and I'll have to try and find it later

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium HD app