[Kernel][BML][MTD][CM7][CM9][MIUI] G'BYE SAMURAI

Should we add a Kernel Splash Logo ? ? ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • NO

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

earthbound[iap]

Dec 2, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
indandroidprj.zxq.net
No one wins, I'm just done...

By current IAP clients, I mean the contracts I have with other enteiies and individuals...

I'm sorry guys I no longer feel the need to comply with the gpl in the limited time I have...

What I will need now though is a few testers for products before I can release them to clients...

I am revamping the IAP website and will post a link as soon as I can.

Last edited:

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Damn this sucks :(

Still planning on deving for the galaxy nexus if you get it...that seems to be my next phone :D looks like ill have to go use shadows kernel unless of crouse I can get on that client list :D :D :D

Sent From My SPH-D700 Running Android 4.0 :sly:

darkierawr

Feb 2, 2011
Poop. Now what am I going to do.

If you still would be willing to mentor me on kernel knowledge than just e-mail me. I'm still eager. Thanks for everything dude.

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Nashdogg and BigRon would love to have you as testers, but I'm pretty sure I will be pushing more towards MIUI and My personal AOSP roms I'm working on...

As long I can still run your productions I could care less what rom it is.. my first custom kernel was yours and I'm trying to keep it the only kernel I use ;)

Sent From My SPH-D700 Running Android 4.0 :sly:

XxLostSoulxX

May 22, 2010
Charlotte, NC

Nope not when you have other devs who are *****y and have no sympathy. Sorry but people need to lighten up & STFU and all be happy and if all apolgized and moved on that would be nice.

Nashdogg and BigRon would love to have you as testers, but I'm pretty sure I will be pushing more towards MIUI and My personal AOSP roms I'm working on...

Id can help too id be staying with CM7, CM9 once better. Yeah sorry that this happened

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Reactions: marquisdee1018

MДЯCЦSДИT

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 21, 2010
No one wins, I'm just done...

By current IAP clients, I mean the contracts I have with other enteiies and individuals...

I'm sorry guys I no longer feel the need to comply with the gpl in the limited time I have...

What I will need now though is a few testers for products before I can release them to clients...

I am revamping the IAP website and will post a link as soon as I can.

Thank you for your work. I agree people can be asses about things and I see their points. I always liked your work. I also see your point. I personally have attempted making a kernel and using git and it is a pain in the ass to keep up and commit correctly for every small change. You also don't have time for doing crazy amounts of work just to please others without benefiting yourself. I see both sides and take no bias.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

MДЯCЦSДИT

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 21, 2010
Can you pm me, I need help with something that might be able to be fixed kernel sided with the MIUI4 build I am porting.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

PG101

RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate
Staff member
Aug 12, 2008
This thread is closed for the time being. The last couple of pages have been nothing else bit bickering and completely off topic.

The op has in any case edited the first post stating that he will no longer be working on this project.

If the op wants to come back and restart the project, PM me and ill re open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Come Checkout The New Site ! ! !
    Just click the samurai logo below...

As we enter a new dawn the house of the samurai comes together
    embracing not the cold hard razor sharp edge of a Katana
    but the tools necessary to unlock the razor sharp blazing speeds that our processors are capable of...

Because of the nature of Samurai and it's ever changing versatility we have decided to dedicate a portion of our website to development of the samurai kernel, as well as a forum... Don't consider this abandoning XDA, we would never expect anyone to do that, just think of this as an extension of XDA. Please direct all bugs and questions to website forum...
    Fixes/Tips & Tricks/Outdated Versions

Saved for future use... Although I do not see much use for it...
    Thanks Section

.:Thanks Section for Kernel Building:.

Rodderik ! Awesome guy always willing to help me out and taught me a ton.
    Drockstar ! Another one who is always willing to provide the appropriate ionformation without beating around any bushes.
    NubeCoder I super hijacked his git and loaded up Samurai with tons of Nubernel Love...
    MKasick We all know what he does....
    and everyone at XDA devs, testers, supporters alike we all contribute in our own way...
    Netarchy
    Existz
    and anyone I have forgotten please feel free to message me and I will post your name here...

.:Special Thanks for Donations:.
    (if you would like you screen name and not your real name please add your screen name to you donation)

nashdogg <-(A.K.A. "BIG MONEY") (super status +++++) ;) This guy provides cash for the monster energy drinks that get me through the day... Lol.
    kennyglass123 <- via (FLINT420)
    pre2epic4g
    Ted Cousens
    Gary Gallichio
    stringyquark
    Adam DeLozier
    Tyrus Lyle
    Jon Delano
    Gordon & Kat Little
    Marcel LeMay
    Jonathan Maxon
    Jerad Wilson
    David Davis
    Kenneth Rowley

I really appreciate the donations guys every little bit helps our family, thank you so much !
    could everyone do me a favor and hit the thank you button for me. ;)
    So how is everyone diggin the new kernels, if ya like em throw your hand up and hit thhe thank you button... ;)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App