[Q] MiniCM7-2.1.9 or MiniCM7Pro - V21 FINAL?

Search This thread

XGr7078

Dec 1, 2011
Durgapur
so wich is them better to install ?:)

I've not used MiniCM7Pro coz I have the mini not mini pro ( x10 mini ) and that is for the pro (The One with hardware keyboard ) So, if you have the pro go for the MiniCM7Pro v21 Final coz it has to bug free or very less bugs, I think so go for the later version if u have u20a or u20i or else u have to use the Mini CM 2.1.9 as I am using..Hope I have helped you......

ShoryukenMac

Oct 17, 2011
Hi,

I am using MiniCM7 2.1.9 since months, and what I can say is that latest version has not bug and it is fast....what expecting more ?

alexdino89

Feb 23, 2011
I'm using CM7 2.1.9 too. The latest kernel by Nobodyatlall simply amazing because it has ICS transition and the rom is by far the best for X10 mini device. Furthermore, my friend simply try to install Ungaze Data2sd and this makes it has plenty of internal memory (the script add up the ext partition internal storage).

badb0ss

Jun 12, 2010
I tryed both of them and what I can say (without any bad feeling toward anyone) MiniCM7-2.1.9 is more completed and bug free (I found 0) than MiniCM7Pro (problems with tethering and hot-spot, no possibility fo switch on-off flash-light from power widgrt in task bar.. and probably more).. Anyway probably the only one advantage is use of Go Ex Louncher that I use.. Performance is equal based on a subective feelings but not measured via benchmark (I do not believe them..) In case You have specific questions feel free to ask.. I hope to be able to answer You :)

spawk

Jul 10, 2011
Mons,Bergen
rooted and with system uninstaler apps i uninstall what i want if dont remove it i use root uninstaler pro :p:D

aloy99

May 15, 2011
Problem number 1:
This is the mini forum, not the mini pro forum.
Problem number 2:
You posted in DEVELOPMENT section just to ask which rom is better. Next time, post in the Q&A. development is, as the name obviously states, only for Android development(new roms, kernels etc)

Sent from my E10i using XDA

kiki6639

Sep 15, 2011
Zagreb
MiniCM7-2.1.9 + Kernel nAa-11

so wich is them better to install ?:)

I had MiniCM7 from V7-V21 about 4 months, all in all, great rom, BUT if you have unlocked bootloader, MiniCM7-2.1.9 + Kernel nAa-11 definitely this rom. Its much more responsive, faster, stable,no bugs (mine clocked 768mhz is flying),and its fully updated...

Just hit Thanks...

Last edited: