[Q] Where is best site/place for Pit/firmware files ?

Search This thread

redskies4you

Jan 27, 2014
Hello , i'm finding it impossible for finding original pit file for Samsung GT-i9192 phone..... I really need all the files and everytime i click on a link , usually the Hotfile isn't available all these other places have loopholes sign up for this and that.

Can someone PLEASE tell where best place to get secure stock and pit file for this phone---- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini __ GT-i9192

Thank you.

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
First official am a mod not the admin. As for the links I have no idea where you could find a trusted rom. You have to be very careful on flashing roms from UN trusted sources. They can contain key loggers among other things that could mine your personal data

Bat cave One

redskies4you

Jan 27, 2014
Zelendel

First official am a mod not the admin. As for the links I have no idea where you could find a trusted rom. You have to be very careful on flashing roms from UN trusted sources. They can contain key loggers among other things that could mine your personal data

Bat cave One

Ok sorry about that Zelendel.... Well i'm in need of all the factory files including the Pit file to load into Odin to try and get my semi-bricked phone back to operational.

Thanks for any help with my issue.