Htc hd2 brick =(

Search This thread

xtntx

Jan 31, 2010
Hello people ...

not much to say ...
i think i bricked my phone .... =(

i installed one of the ROM downloaded from here ...
and it brick my device ...

what should i do ? :`(

it says on the screen :

" Your OS ROM isn't customized for you hardware.
Please refresh the proper ROM code or contact the service center. " :(((

p.s. i cant install other ROM
couse it cant see the usb :((((

Last edited:

xtntx

Jan 31, 2010
i got the problem solved =)
guess it came from it self couse i was nurvios )))

i entered the hard boot menu pressed the UP (volume) button and then pressed 2 time i think the up(coluve) and down(volume) then it not entered the boot option but connected the USB ...
i installed other ROM and its working fine again ... )))))

KB24@CL

Jan 15, 2009
Cologne
so far I have seen 1000 people on xda developers that assume to have bricked their phone...and probably 1 out of 1000 has truly done something stupid to brick his phone.

xtntx

Jan 31, 2010
gladly im not one othe 1\1000 people that done it =)
i had my luck on this one =)

xtntx

Jan 31, 2010
i guess i was celebrated too early...

i tryed to delete the HSPL
by the video tut ... ( yeh yeh ... what can be more easier :) )
well ...
it says to get a stock rom ( i did it )
it say to put it on the SD after formating it to 32 bit ( i did it )
then hard boot ... ( i did it )
power button ...

and ........... puff ...

now i get: ( On boot ):

PB81100 HX-BC
SPL-1.42.0000 XE
microP(LED) 0x05
microP(TOUCH) 0x03

Upgrage ROM code error
Please try again ...

WHAT IS THAT ? :`(
dose it means i brick it ? :(

(p.s.)
Tryed to install the HSPL again ...
the install is successfull. ... but no change on the device ... :(

Last edited:

Yunabeco

Sep 27, 2008
Or the correct region. In doubt, just enter your phone's serial number on the HTC download page (here for 1.66) to make sure you get the correct official rom.

Then extract it, put the nbh on your card, etc.

xtntx

Jan 31, 2010
" Sorry, this software download is not suitable for your device. "

hhmm .... i had the hong kong rom originaly ...
maybe it means i have to download it from an hong kong htc site ?

hdpsytes

Jul 26, 2006
Lisbon
hdp.sytes.net
Are you solved the problem?
How?
I have a similar problem.
I have the same screen at boot, but when I try load anything my device as stuck in progress bar (0%) even for shipped rom’s…
This happens when I try load a shipped rom from SD. Before that I have loaded several cocked rom’s from SD without problem.

RoZm X

Oct 13, 2010
Bricked friends hd2!!!?!?

PLEASE HELP... I was trying to install android throught NAND on my friends hd2,, in the process of flashing the ROM via Magdalr or whatever.. it froze so i pulled the battery.... and it doesn't turn on. I've pulled the battery on my other friends HD2 so im confused as to why this one in particular does not turn on! PLEASE HELP!!! SHE'LL KILL ME IF SHE FINDS OUT!!! :( :( :( :( :(

EDIT: PHEW i figured it out... but im having trouble installing these ROMs :(

Last edited:

ASarkissian29

Jun 5, 2010
Did i brick my phone??

So my brother was trying to do who knows what to my hd2 and now the hd2 powers on and it says "stick together" (its a t-mobile hd2) and it just stays on that screen.. I'm not the most tech savvy person so bare with me... usually below where it says "stick together" it would show a bunch of numbers and codes and after a few seconds it would load windows mobile and the phone would work fine. However, mine just stays on the stick together and theres no more of those numbers and codes on the bottom.

Did he just brick my phone? And if he did... HOW THE HECK DO I FIX THIS???

HELP :*( i need to use my phone!!

Thanks

therealjbird

Jan 25, 2011
Heh I'm in the process of doing my very first flash to get a full install of Andriod 2.2 on my HD2, once I find out a specific answer I've been looking for I'm gonna start the process

NarkotiQUE

Sep 1, 2009
Dresden
HD2 brick

I just bricked my HD2 (USA T-Mous). I tryied update RADIO when was progress on PC 100% in PDA 96% and freezed. I just pulled battery and phone is bricked. When I connect to PC via USB, i can listen twice short plug sound and this is all. No bootloader, nothing. Any reason? Thanks

Kleyoo

Dec 21, 2009
Did you try to turn on your mobile pushing "vol down" to load usb mode ?
After that, you can flash an official rom.
That "saves" my Leo...

tazeemn

May 26, 2007
Sydney
I just bricked my HD2 (USA T-Mous). I tryied update RADIO when was progress on PC 100% in PDA 96% and freezed. I just pulled battery and phone is bricked. When I connect to PC via USB, i can listen twice short plug sound and this is all. No bootloader, nothing. Any reason? Thanks
Did you have any luck? Does your device have HSPL? Let me know if you still need assistance.

btrupia

Nov 10, 2007
Hello people ...

not much to say ...
i think i bricked my phone .... =(

i installed one of the ROM downloaded from here ...
and it brick my device ...

what should i do ? :`(

it says on the screen :

" Your OS ROM isn't customized for you hardware.
Please refresh the proper ROM code or contact the service center. " :(((

p.s. i cant install other ROM
couse it cant see the usb :((((
hi i'm looking for a motherboard htc hd2 bricked? can you sell yours?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    uh ja ok butt i dont have bootloader on it thats what i forgot
    so is there any way to rom it now back to Windows 6.5

What exactly do you mean 'dont have bootloader', , what exactly happens when you start the phone?

Hi Samsamual,

This is my latest situation : HD2 Leo T8585 installed Android with MAGLDR, Recovery 3.0.2.4 150M lay out, everything ok and running well. I flashed this phone so many times and having No Problem. My best friend wanna to buy this phone but she want to back to winmo-6.5 for Unknown Reason :

I have RUU_Leo_HTC_WWE_1.48.405.2_Radio_Signed_15.28.50.07U_2.05.51.05_2_ship. I copied Signed_RUU.nbh file renamed to LEOIMG.nbh as advised to many webpages. Put the file into clean FAT32 partitioned, put into the phone, go into boot : Hold Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously. HD2 found the upgrade and did the upgrade. All went well.

However once the phone reboot, white screen with wording Loading ..... I just focused into my PC. Suddently the Phone back to RGD Boot Loader and informed update is failed try again :))

Q : Do you think If you downloaded Stock Rom from HTC i.e 1.66 0r 3.14 will the ROM make my HD2 UP ? Or any suggestion how to recover. I'm willing to googling and test any procedure but if any clue it will safe my times. With correct ROM and using SDCard Updare (By renamed to LEOIMG.nbh) will it help ?

I have tried to connect to USB into WinXP PC in VirtualBox, when I try to flash with MAGLDR 1.13 again (I Think after I will able to flash recovery). But faced connection problem. Looklike winPC need activesync in phone active, Not ONLY USB driver.

Thanks a lot

You probably used the wrong rom. It has to be the correct rom for your phone, not just any stock rom. (Well it doesn't, but thats advanced flashing)

Go look what your spl says in bootloader. It will probably be 1.42.0000 from the wwe rom that gave the fail warning.
    OR
    It may still be 2.x, and i say this because i had problems flashing back to my phones 1.x version winmo rom from 2.08.hspl/magldr/android, for no obvious reason.
    In this case, try running hspl2 and choosing spl 1.66.0000, and then flash your phones correct stock rom (found on htc.com using your serial) either usb or sd card, shouldnt matter since hspl is gone.
    well on a windows machine an actual activesync connection isn't necessary for flashing, that step just allows the PC put the phone into bootloader itself, rather than you doing it manually. It reboots thus completely breaking teh ASync connection anyway, and then it reconnects to bootloader, and as it uses the same drivers that activesync does, , this is why you see instructions saying 'get an AS connection'.
    Problem is that this flashing connection likes to have direct control of the usb, and some have found that running virtually doesn't allways work because it isn't handed direct control.

It IS more likely to work for flashing than it is for HSPL, for example, so chances are you shouldn't have any problems., but i was just suggesting sd card flashing in that it may be simpler to focus on one problem at once, , getting your rom flashed, rather than throwing potentially a bag of spanners into the works by trying to flash virtually.
    Fix now, experiment later, hehe.