[Game] FireTaps 1.0.2

Search This thread

R4V3N

Mar 19, 2008
This Is A Free Game Multitouch Version Of Taps Of Fire! A Guitar Hero Clone For Android Phones!

screenshot-18210-264602.jpg
73958-1.jpg
73958-2.jpg

Sometimes Its hard to Download This Game On Android Market And Its Hard To Find On The Net!

So Ive Decided To Create A Mirror For it!

4Shared Mirror

img.php

QR Code Download

It can still be downloaded on Market Its A 24Mb file

Songs can be downloaded here.

Frets On Fire Fan Forum's Website

Or Here

2828 Frets On Fire Songs

Custom Songs For Frets On Fire

To add songs extract the downloaded songs on pc and make their own folders
then create a folder FireTaps/Songs on your SD and put all your songs on that folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warrimonk

jbinc

Feb 12, 2011
Saskatoon
All the locations for the songs don't work anymore from "Frets Of Fire Songs On Jose's Website". I think megaupload removed them for terms of service violations.
Anyway we can download the Guitar Hero packs from somewhere else?

Flynny75

Jun 11, 2010
London
This project is very old... Ive tried to play it well on multiple android phones and can never figure out where to put the extra songs, and the game seems unplayable. It doesnt read all my taps on time.

Shawheim

Jun 15, 2010
The Star City
I had this on my evo last year. Worked pretty well. There use to be a website with different versions of taps of fire for you to test and see which one worked on your phone. I had about 100 songs on my phone. Was a fun game but got boring after a while like guitar hero. All in all if you can get it to work its s fun free game.

Warrimonk

Aug 15, 2009
Just want to bump a dead thread to give it some publicity. This is the only app I have found that supports FoF songs (beats does not support it yet) and works great on my Galaxy S2.

To me FoF has a much better song selection then Stepmania as FoF has a great rock/pop collection, as opposed to Stepmania that is dominated by techno... there's literally 2828 songs available.

Better yet install both and you can tap away to any song your heart desires!
SUPER BUMP

Top Liked Posts