HTC Desire V / T328W / WIND - Taiwan ROM (NOT FOR HTC DESIRE)

Search This thread

hellolalalam

Aug 6, 2009
HTC Desire V (T328w) Taiwan version of the original package PRIMO DS ICS 40A hTC Asia TW 1.59.709.3

PL11IMG_PRIMO_DS_ICS_40A_hTC_Asia_TW_1.59.709.3_Radio_1.05.34D.29_20.21.30.23U_release_264969_signed.zip

The HTC Desire V (T328w) the original package card flash Tutorial
1, copy the attachment to the sdcard root directory
2, rename "PL11IMG.zip the
3, restart phone enter HBOOT mode
4, the phone automatically searches for "PL11IMG.zip Brush package, press the volume" + "key to confirm flash

Original Thread
bbs.zhangku.com/thread-103678-1-1.html

Attachments

• PRIMO_DS_ICS_40A_hTC_Asia_TW.txt
    721 bytes · Views: 8,259
Last edited:
Reactions: dickeywong888

pingels

Apr 27, 2006
OnePlus 6
This is not for Desire.

Seeing as you happen to be a senior member, is there any way you can influence the creation of a "Desire V / T328W / HTC Wind" forum on xda-developers? Any help will be GREATLY appreciated! There are at least five threads (incorrectly placed) in various sections of xda and it'd be nice if we got our own section to help people stop posting in the wrong place :)

Reactions: Libyan Dates

hellolalalam

Aug 6, 2009
Agree that there should be a separate section in the forum for HTC Desire V (T328w) to reduce the confusion. This featured dual SIM smartphone is gaining attention in China & Taiwan markets and part of Europe through resell activities as well.

The obviously drawback of the China version is that shipped without Google Services like Play Store. Taiwan version are owners looking forward find. By refer the content from Chinese character forum, more owner can enjoy the test of alternative ROM available. With past experience with experts in xda-developers forum, there must be more ROM optimization and development with Desire V.

Reactions: pingels

pingels

Apr 27, 2006
OnePlus 6
I purchased mine, rooted, installed all the google framework & services, de-bloated, and changed the the language all thanks to threads I found through xda-dev. It's easier to use than my Droid Incredible (which is still very current, also thanks to xda-dev) and I think it's time a Dev / Mod set up a separate section for it.

(I'll be using it in Turkey as a work/personal phone so I only have to carry one device.)

bigjimmy546

Apr 26, 2011
I already tried to flash this RUU update:

I bought my phone in China, because it does not come with google play and some of the apps (Gmail, Line, etc..) won't install on the phone, I am really looking forward to flash my phone.
My phone was S-off and re-locked (I unlocked it and re-locked it);
and you actually need to have the phone locked in order to flash this RUU, however, I was unable to flash it due to CID not matching warning.

Highly recommend a separate forum for Desire V, as it's gaining popularity, it's quite confusing trying to find posts related to Desire V.

Reactions: pingels

kingcedz

Feb 16, 2010
this phone is gathering a lot of momentum at the moment. very nice little device, great screen and dual sim works like a charm.

European version is due to be out next month too.

Can someone help make a zip of this ROM so taht it can be flashed via custom recovery? this ROM as it cant be flashed on t328w that's been distributed out of mainland China.

SokRatha

Jun 8, 2006
Can someone verify if it can install on China Unicom HTC Desire V T328w?

I ask this question and not test by myself cause I dont have a backup of my current rom and now I am getting stuck with the 1.56.1402 release (which is already got error and I cannot flash back the version 1.34.xxx that leaks in the forum)

kingcedz

Feb 16, 2010
no it doesn't look like it can be flashed. I think the problem is CID doesnt match. Until someone rip the actual ROM from this zip and repackage it as a flashable ROM.

I havent updated my t328w as I heard the updated rom has a lot of problem, and i m a bit lazy to manually add google app all over again.

anfergainst

Jun 27, 2012
I bought one from China, was able to to flash it to Taiwan ROM and now I am on google play and Gmail! :p

So dear friend,

Please, help us and share this knowledge.
Tell us how to do it, because I'm stucked with this Chinese rom and starting to get crazy!

Tell us how did you do it and with what image!

Thanks in advance!

BR,

kingcedz

Feb 16, 2010
I bought one from China, was able to to flash it to Taiwan ROM and now I am on google play and Gmail! :p

Please do share.

My t328w is rooted and I have manually added Google Apps and removed all the bloatware.

But a stock Taiwan version should work much better with the default Google Apps integration.

Can u repackage the ROM to be flashable with custom recovery?

Last edited:

kingcedz

Feb 16, 2010
damm...
I have solution how to flash european firmware, but can not post links of start new threads

I figured out how to flash the Taiwanese ROM. The guys on taiwanese forum mobile01 has found the method. it involves using a pseudo RUU type of flashing for the mainland domestic ROM, and replacing the SYSTEM and BOOT img with taiwanese ROM and repeat the pseudo flashing process.

Do you have the european firmware? and do u have an alternative and perhaps easier way of flashing? PM me the link if you dont mind.

Last edited:

Falseclock

Jun 30, 2012
Almaty
RUU_PRIMO_DS_ICS_40A_HTC_Europe_1.59.401.1_Radio_1.05.34D.25_20.20.30.22U_release_263747_signed.exe

docs.google.com/open?id=0B5l6hlK799AFMFdma0xKRXNrYlU

you can download here

I already flashed it to my chinese phone

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Source rom: RUU_PRIMO_DS_ICS_40A_HTC_Europe_1.59.401.1_Radio_1.05.34D.25_20.20.30.22U_release_263747_signed.exe

1. Unblock bootloader officially

2. Flash CMW recovery by command: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    Download: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5l6hlK799AFVEJXNEVoY3d4WG8

3. Download rom. https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5l6hlK799AFSVB2bUwyaUZUVEE

4. Unpack zip and place on your SD card to the directory \clockworkmod\backup\
    You should get path: clockworkmod\backup\Russian-1.59.401.1\
    and list of files:
    boot.img
    cache.ext4.tar
    data.ext4.tar
    nandroid.md5
    recovery.img
    system.ext4.tar

5. Boot to recovery

6. Choose Backup/Restore

7. Choose Restore

8. Point out my backup and start restoring

9. Reboot to fastboot and flash original kernel fastboot flash boot boot_signed.img
    Download: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5l6hlK799AFZjQxSWNpai12MUE

10. Turn on mobile, pass wizard and make restore to factory defaulst. (SD will be cleaned!)

Firmware, is clean, without root, not deodexed, without mods or enything else.

Enjoy!!!

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

By the way, this will not flash radio cause you have S-OFF, and do not forget to make backup if you have something important on your phone, before doing something, cause all user data will be cleared.
    HTC Desire V (T328w) Taiwan version of the original package PRIMO DS ICS 40A hTC Asia TW 1.59.709.3

PL11IMG_PRIMO_DS_ICS_40A_hTC_Asia_TW_1.59.709.3_Radio_1.05.34D.29_20.21.30.23U_release_264969_signed.zip

The HTC Desire V (T328w) the original package card flash Tutorial
    1, copy the attachment to the sdcard root directory
    2, rename "PL11IMG.zip the
    3, restart phone enter HBOOT mode
    4, the phone automatically searches for "PL11IMG.zip Brush package, press the volume" + "key to confirm flash

Original Thread
    bbs.zhangku.com/thread-103678-1-1.html
    This is not for Desire.

Seeing as you happen to be a senior member, is there any way you can influence the creation of a "Desire V / T328W / HTC Wind" forum on xda-developers? Any help will be GREATLY appreciated! There are at least five threads (incorrectly placed) in various sections of xda and it'd be nice if we got our own section to help people stop posting in the wrong place :)
    Agree that there should be a separate section in the forum for HTC Desire V (T328w) to reduce the confusion. This featured dual SIM smartphone is gaining attention in China & Taiwan markets and part of Europe through resell activities as well.

The obviously drawback of the China version is that shipped without Google Services like Play Store. Taiwan version are owners looking forward find. By refer the content from Chinese character forum, more owner can enjoy the test of alternative ROM available. With past experience with experts in xda-developers forum, there must be more ROM optimization and development with Desire V.
    I already tried to flash this RUU update:

I bought my phone in China, because it does not come with google play and some of the apps (Gmail, Line, etc..) won't install on the phone, I am really looking forward to flash my phone.
    My phone was S-off and re-locked (I unlocked it and re-locked it);
    and you actually need to have the phone locked in order to flash this RUU, however, I was unable to flash it due to CID not matching warning.

Highly recommend a separate forum for Desire V, as it's gaining popularity, it's quite confusing trying to find posts related to Desire V.