Screen Protector Required?

Search This thread

gidefide

Aug 18, 2012
I can say with my hand on my heart that the glass is definitely not anything like gorilla glass.

Blake Blader

Nov 6, 2012
IloiloCity
androiddomain.weebly.com
Dont be confused guys..its a marketing
Just like when your watch have " water resistant " ...doesn't mean it is completely water resistant ...or ur steelwares have " stainless steel" ...there is a certain point when the screen can take pressure compared to other typical screen..that makes it unscratchable..but doesnt mean its completely unscratchable..

merlin21

Jul 19, 2010
Huawei Nova 2
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
AW: Screen Protector Required?

I have no scratches on my s2 since one year. No screen protector!
Only a slide bag. I work in the metal branch and have always splitters in my bag :p

And I don't like the screen protector- it's a bad feeling to slide over it... I hate it.

----------------------------------
"... the quieter you become, the more you hear."

Galaxy S2 + Alliance Rom 5.2
Nova Prime Launcher
Kernel: latest Dorimanx

CnC-ROCK

Aug 28, 2012
Nashik
I have no scratches on my s2 since one year. No screen protector!
Only a slide bag. I work in the metal branch and have always splitters in my bag :p

And I don't like the screen protector- it's a bad feeling to slide over it... I hate it.

----------------------------------
"... the quieter you become, the more you hear."

Galaxy S2 + Alliance Rom 5.2
Nova Prime Launcher
Kernel: latest Dorimanx

s2 has gorilla glass... X8 does not.. so it needs screen protector

Apostol5

Sep 26, 2012
Požega
It's needed.

You need it, i use it since i bought it, but my brother did not. Now his screen is so scratched that you can't read in some area on screen.

xxxperia_x8

Sep 30, 2012
my screen got a very noticeable scratch. even though it is scratch resistant glass, it is only for minor ones.. so better have your screen protected to prevent further damage.

eddrowe

May 29, 2012
Stoke on Trent
I have a screen protector and still got a scratch on my screen. Was due to sand in my pocket, scratched right through into my screen. Not major but quite annoying.

Sent from my E15i using xda premium

hzai93

Jan 15, 2013
just some question...

if i change the glass of x8, will there be any chance that i will get a bad touch response?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I suggest to use condom
    LoL
    The magnificient of condom is
    1 elastic
    2 water proof
    3 dust proof
    4 multifunction
    5 and more ...

Dont take it so serously... Lol

Buy one in the beginning and save being furious after the first big scratch ;)
    Our phone has Scratch-resist surface, but not a scratch-resist screen.
    I would definitely recommend one. I haven't used a screen protector, got a big scratch and really regret not having used one.

Buy one in the beginning and save being furious after the first big scratch ;)

I dont understand, whAT DOES the "scratch resistant screen" supposed to mean?
    definitely use a screen protector! the x8 screen is hardly scratch resistent at all. just put it in a bag together with some keys and you will end up ruining your beautiful screen.

Well, everyone knows that puting a phone freely inside a bag plus keys and other stuff is a bad idea. Even if you had a screen protector, you probably had to end up buying another because they can also get scratches

Sent from my bathroom using the toilet