[Q] The people can't hear me without speaker

Search This thread

darkthugs

Oct 7, 2013
hello,i live in mexico and i bought one HTC One and i unlocked it with the help from other threads on the forum.
the problem is that i dropped my device and now the people can't hear me when i make calls,also when i record videos i don't get any sound
or when it records something for soundhound sounds mute.

i would like to know what piece should i buy(maybe if someone could post a link to it )
i can't get the guarantee here in mexico and the people that could repair it says that i would cost me $130DLS for the piece and the installation.
i suppose it's the microphone but i don't know if this piece could solve the problem.

HTC-One-M7-Charging-Charger-Port-Micro-USB-Dock-Connector-Flex-Mic-Microphone on ebay

thanx for everything .

jblaze10

Mar 23, 2012
Gold Canyon,Az
Google Pixel 4
hello,i live in mexico and i bought one HTC One and i unlocked it with the help from other threads on the forum.
the problem is that i dropped my device and now the people can't hear me when i make calls,also when i record videos i don't get any sound
or when it records something for soundhound sounds mute.

i would like to know what piece should i buy(maybe if someone could post a link to it )
i can't get the guarantee here in mexico and the people that could repair it says that i would cost me $130DLS for the piece and the installation.
i suppose it's the microphone but i don't know if this piece could solve the problem.

HTC-One-M7-Charging-Charger-Port-Micro-USB-Dock-Connector-Flex-Mic-Microphone on ebay

thanx for everything .
if the repair person can promise your device wont get damaged from the repair( these phones from what ive read, are next to impossible to open without destroying the housing or worse!) that may be an ok option if you cant use it. Or if you are capable find the part you need, buy a replacement housing, jump on youtube and fix it yourself. I think the housings are $35 usd on amazon. good luck!