Sim card removed - restart phone

Search This thread

ipeench

Jun 29, 2010
Chicago
I have just started randomly getting sim card removed error and I have to restart my phone. I searched around and I don't find anyone else with tmobile having this problem for the gs4.. I have switched sim cards for new one, flashed new rom and modem and tried to tape it as was suggested in a thread I found for att version of the phone.

Mostly asking am I the only tmo suffering from this? Is it carrier based issue with difference in phone models? And with all the other threads did I miss a fix for this?

serio22

Jul 1, 2012
Houston
I haven't seen anyone with a problem like that around here.. since you've done all the steps to try to fix the problem, I would say that it must be a hardware defect.. Do a warranty claim

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

ipeench

Jun 29, 2010
Chicago
I haven't seen anyone with a problem like that around here.. since you've done all the steps to try to fix the problem, I would say that it must be a hardware defect.. Do a warranty claim

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

That's what I'm thinking I'll have to do. I'm going to open the phone up to make sure it's not a loose ribbon first. I would rather not go through all the steps of finding files to Oden to stock and then get new phone root and set up how I want.