[ROM][JB] Stabilia V4 (Finally Tested) anonymous724

Search This thread

ajay.d96

Sep 22, 2011
Hi Ajay nice to see u in the ROM cooking section. Did u dropped the CM7 cam hack for a while? or will be pursuing both at the same time? IMHO you will be hard pressed for time. Just my suggestion.

Both at the same time! yeah i felt a hard press, but ill carry on with it.. :)

ajay.d96

Sep 22, 2011

ajay.d96

Sep 22, 2011
Whoa!!! Nice Work. BTW is Spirit FM a paid app?? (Cause You are adding an FM app)

no, ill add the free version in the next build!

in the first build i didnt add the app :) only post#3 explains how to get it working!!

it was a discovery be me to get it working with those settings... :D

akoshun

Nov 24, 2011
Hello!
My wish , is just make video playing and camera working!
Keep up the good work!:D I know you can do it!:D

Hagis

May 19, 2009
Hi
I want to ask You on what freq. is CPU working, is it stable enough to use it daily?
Is BT and WiFi working ok ?

Thank You anyway for a great job.
Maybe some video ?

nathan.lopes

Jan 12, 2011
Sao Paulo
Thank you! Your ROM is amazing...

Plz, what version of OpenFIMG are you using?
Where can I find it?

It's the only one that renders Angry Birds correctly!

Keep on with this great job.

nishant_713

Jul 6, 2011
India
The first thing in my wishlist is MICROPHONE... i use it a lot, like in talking tom cat, speech to text, sound hound and assistant. Mostly hardware are stopping it from being a perfect, microphone, bluetooth, gps.... but my wish, if you can do, is microphone. THANX....

ajay.d96

Sep 22, 2011
Hello!
My wish , is just make video playing and camera working!
Keep up the good work!:D I know you can do it!:D

1.camera is working fine without the preview. Anyways panorama mode and video mode dont work :( Its most likely to do with the libs and i always play with those to get something to work.. so possibly, its with the kernel i hope.

2.video plays well on software decoding apps, ill include it in the next build :)

Hi
I want to ask You on what freq. is CPU working, is it stable enough to use it daily?
Is BT and WiFi working ok ?

Thank You anyway for a great job.
Maybe some video ?

setcpu works from 83-1200Mhz i think. But anyways you wouldnt need setcpu. There is separate unique options in the settings menu --> performance :)

it is stable but you will be missing many features like camera preview. Though many use it daily, like me :)

wifi works flawlessly :)
BT doesnt power on due to malfunctioning libs (ill see on to it)

Thank you! Your ROM is amazing...

Plz, what version of OpenFIMG are you using?
Where can I find it?

It's the only one that renders Angry Birds correctly!

Keep on with this great job.

thanks.. my rom uses openFIMG latest build

in accurate version towards opengl, openglES version = 1.1

:) ;)

Last edited:

akoshun

Nov 24, 2011
1.camera is working fine without the preview. Anyways panorama mode and video mode dont work :( Its most likely to do with the libs and i always play with those to get something to work.. so possibly, its with the kernel i hope.

2.video plays well on software decoding apps, ill include it in the next build :)

setcpu works from 83-1200Mhz i think. But anyways you wouldnt need setcpu. There is separate unique options in the settings menu --> performance :)

it is stable but you will be missing many features like camera preview. Though many use it daily, like me :)

wifi works flawlessly :)
BT doesnt power on due to malfunctioning libs (ill see on to it)

thanks.. my rom uses openFIMG latest build

in accurate version towards opengl, openglES version = 1.1

:) ;)
Thanks!:D

ajay.d96

Sep 22, 2011
The first thing in my wishlist is MICROPHONE... i use it a lot, like in talking tom cat, speech to text, sound hound and assistant. Mostly hardware are stopping it from being a perfect, microphone, bluetooth, gps.... but my wish, if you can do, is microphone. THANX....

yeah i already saw your post in kyorarom thread :)

now added in first post :)

PersianSphinx

Aug 23, 2011
London
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Congratulations Ajay, you have earned my respect as a very good developer!
Now for my recommendations.

1) I don't care about the actual phone features such as radio, camera or the such. I want smoothness like KyoraRom infinity, the Froyo one I mean.

2) When I say I don't care about phone function I still want the mic and proximity and these stuff to work, so I can call!! And use SoundHound!

3) Good multi tasking would be a blessing.

4) No colourful theme, I like my phone clean and simple. Black colour and translucent windows, stats bar etc would be very nice.

5) CRT on/off is my personal favourite :p

6) No FC, it severely pisses me off.

7) Video playback is fixed for CM7, but what about CM9? needed.

8) This is asking too much, but CPU monitor in the stats bar? You know when you pull the thing down, and you can see your notifications and what not, I'm saying you can add a permanent or on-going process there, showing how warm the battery/CPU is and on what clock is it currently running at. I know ICS has an option to show it on top of the screen but that one is severely un-sexy. I seduce women with this phone, man!

9) Perhaps an option to stop allowing swiping apps away from both sides and only slide from the 'selected' side.

10) Fix the thing were you press a button and it takes forever for the screen to light up.

11) Have a inbuilt accessibility to Dympy's excellent application called The Pyramid app. I don't know if it is released yet but it was awesome as long as I followed it, and then I got bored because I couldn't wait and Dympy is taking his time :p

I'll add any if I can think of them.

ajay.d96

Sep 22, 2011
Congratulations Ajay, you have earned my respect as a very good developer!
Now for my recommendations.

1) I don't care about the actual phone features such as radio, camera or the such. I want smoothness like KyoraRom infinity, the Froyo one I mean.

smoothness delivered v2 ! But people also need camera and FM. So the name "STABILIA" :D

2) When I say I don't care about phone function I still want the mic and proximity and these stuff to work, so I can call!! And use SoundHound!

Proximity already works. Mic is in progress

3) Good multi tasking would be a blessing.

Im gonna add a unique new multi tasking option :)

4) No colourful theme, I like my phone clean and simple. Black colour and translucent windows, stats bar etc would be very nice.

Black infinitum will be the stock theme in V2 :)

5) CRT on/off is my personal favourite :p

im working on this but noone provides me the necessary libs so that i could work on it :((

6) No FC, it severely pisses me off.

There isn't any FC till now but ill add a tweak which reduces the risk of FC in mere future...

7) Video playback is fixed for CM7, but what about CM9? needed.

Because lebidous libs are meant for gingerbread, and it prevents SW video encoding ! But anyways, HW video decoding is my wish too. so still WIP

8) This is asking too much, but CPU monitor in the stats bar? You know when you pull the thing down, and you can see your notifications and what not, I'm saying you can add a permanent or on-going process there, showing how warm the battery/CPU is and on what clock is it currently running at. I know ICS has an option to show it on top of the screen but that one is severely un-sexy. I seduce women with this phone, man!

LoL !! XD ... Maybe cool tool, ill include it :D :D

9) Perhaps an option to stop allowing swiping apps away from both sides and only slide from the 'selected' side.

Tweak added

10) Fix the thing were you press a button and it takes forever for the screen to light up.

i havent faced any such problem :(

11) Have a inbuilt accessibility to Dympy's excellent application called The Pyramid app. I don't know if it is released yet but it was awesome as long as I followed it, and then I got bored because I couldn't wait and Dympy is taking his time :p

I'll add any if I can think of them.

ok :D

Reactions: PersianSphinx

PersianSphinx

Aug 23, 2011
London
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
smoothness delivered v2 ! But people also need camera and FM. So the name "STABILIA" :D

A good and non-battery draining 3g is good :D And Wifi AP.

Proximity already works. Mic is in progress

Excellent.

Im gonna add a unique new multi tasking option :)

Nice.

Black infinitum will be the stock theme in V2 :)

That's a relief.

im working on this but noone provides me the necessary libs so that i could work on it :((

Ask Marcellusbe? I'm not much of a coder or modder so I can't really help :-s

There isn't any FC till now but ill add a tweak which reduces the risk of FC in mere future...

Near, not mere :p Good to hear.

Because lebidous libs are meant for gingerbread, and it prevents SW video encoding ! But anyways, HW video decoding is my wish too. so still WIP

OK. It's just that sometimes it's fun to watch stuff on the phone, especially when the iPod dies. I always regretting getting the iPod...

LoL !! XD ... Maybe cool tool, ill include it :D :D

Maybe? Jokes :p

Nicely done.

i havent faced any such problem :(

My apologies for posting useless problems.

Facing severe battery problems in CM7.2, data is on 2g. Also phone gets really hot, upto 45*C if I turn on Wifi AP. Would be nice if these bugs weren't there.

propsia

Apr 8, 2010
bhilai
@ajay

please try to include the recent apps menu mod that is flaoting around in android hacking section i will give you the link

and thanks for you hard work waiting eagerly for your rom as it will be distinct and perfect

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, this post is to introduce the new JB ROM Built by me.

This ROM was expected to be released several months ago but this version is totally upgraded to JB instead of ICS.

The main aim of Stabilia ROM is to bring out a stable build of the latest available android OS (This one is based on marcellusbe's build)

I sincerely owe a lot to marcellusbe because this ROM is totally based on his release (build 1)

Android 4.1+ (jelly bean) already offers project butter, which makes the UI experience butter smooth. In this ROM, even more tweaks are done to improve this feature.

welcome_ji.jpg

What works:

1.Bluetooth
    2.FIMG GPU Drivers
    3.SD Card
    4.Proximity Sensor
    5.Accelerometer Sensor
    6.Hardware buttons
    7.Data 2g/3g
    8.WiFi
    9.Sound / Vibrator
    10.Screen off/on animation
    11.Live wallpapers (but not included)
    12.Themes
    13.GPS
    14.Calls,SMS,MMS

jellydo_island.jpg

What doesn't work for now:

1.Camera (snapshot and recording)
    2.Video rendering (only higher resolution videos)

Downloads => post #5
    SCREENSHOTS/VIDEOS

(thanks to Nelson George)

would be nice if we have video though :)
    DOWNLOADS FOR STABILIA TWEAKS

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS WORKS ON JELLYBEAN, AND I MAY NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE REGARDING THIS

1. The search button hack can be implemented in any ics rom and for any device (i hope :p)
    you can download stabilia search key tweak below !
    2. FM support now added --> download spirit fm radio and in the settings, select your country and set audio--> method--> i9003
    working 100% https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mikersmicros.fm&hl=en
    How to install the ROM:

First download the .tar file
    Fire up odin, select the .ops file
    Select one package checkbox, and choose the one package as the .tar file you just downloaded
    Ensure that [protect ops] , [reset] , [auto reboot], and [the one package] are selected
    click start, wait till reboot
    in cwm, do a factory reset
    reboot.

Do I need to install anything else after this?

The answer depends. You may add Spirit FM, Wireless Tether, S2E app, etc,..
    DOWNLOADS

NEW MODDED VERSION (by anonymous724)

SV4 JELLYDO >>>>> DOWNLOAD sv4
    by anonymous724

Release Date / Time => 10th June / 10:00 Hrs IST (GMT+5:30)

Use the latest flashing tools provided below for a successful flash :)