[ROM][ICS][LPQ][ODIN+CWM] DarkyROM HD Base XXLPQ for I9100

Search This thread

mzeshanhakeem

Aug 2, 2010
What about the Camera guys, is camera capturing speed is fast like Galaxy Nexus camera?
i read somewhere that camera, calender and music apps are not updated by samsung in LPQ release.

clicheboy

Jan 9, 2011
Zurich
CheckROM

Can I flash this over Checkrom Revo HD6?
What about my BackUp's from Siyah-Kernel's Recovery?
Sorry if these are noob-questions :/
:D

‬1‬

Sep 26, 2011
London
first time i'll use your rom.couldn't find tw on sd card.there a darky folder but it's empty.and darkyota says internal sdcard is not mounted.it's not connected to pc or card unmounted.

rizcom

Sep 17, 2011
London
had the same problem flash the cwm file again it will work

having a problem with usb to pc connection

Goldie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2010
first time i'll use your rom.couldn't find tw on sd card.there a darky folder but it's empty.and darkyota says internal sdcard is not mounted.it's not connected to pc or card unmounted.

Install superuser, then ota install system apps...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ‬1‬

ficeto

Sep 28, 2007
Issues with Chrome! Get Superuser and DarkyOTA from Market, DarkyOTA->General->Install System Apps->SecBrowser.apk

You can remove Chrome.apk from /system/app with DarkyOTA as well.

Reuploading without Chrome now.

superleeds27

Jun 21, 2010
Hull
just flashed vert theme aaaaaaaaaaaand voilaa Boot loop. lolzzz. em gona reflash the theme again. i think its not compatible yet. btw i only installed the v4.0.2 not the v4.0 before this may be that could be the reason

Damnnn! Maybe we could manually copy the images from the theme into the relevant Apks in the rom!

I

Id Arcanum

just flashed vert theme aaaaaaaaaaaand voilaa Boot loop. lolzzz. em gona reflash the theme again. i think its not compatible yet. btw i only installed the v4.0.2 not the v4.0 before this may be that could be the reason
oh well, then Vert needs to work on new theme.. too bad.

snap3r

Jul 9, 2011
Zalau
OnePlus 9
Having problems downloading from the internet since my data connection doesn't work anymore and i don't have wifi here.Tried everything to make it work :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CWM Flashable ICS ROM!

What's inside:
    XXLPQ -> duh
    LPQ Modem
    LPJ CSC -> international
    SU (you need to download Superuser from Market)
    Busybox
    Nova Launcher (as primary, TWLauncher is on the SD for install with DarkyOTA)
    Lots of apps moved to SD (67) if you miss anything, feel free to install them back using DarkyOTA
    custom apns-conf
    deodexed
    zipaligned
    more small stuff

LPQ Kernel:
    Touch Recovery
    su
    bootanimation
    init.d

Do factory restore (data wipe) through CWM before flashing

Most issues come from the updated boot loaders since Samsung started releasing ICS... It's the sole reason that I released a Odin custom ROM for KL1 (on darkyrom.com) So people that did flash stock ICS from Samsung have a way of getting older, better, custom-friendly boot loaders and a stable ROM to begin with. CF-Root and the kernel that I released have little in difference. We do the same exact thing (well I do not include Superuser or DarkyOTA in it). Difference is just in the way we accomplish them ;) I also make sure that I have /data and /system mounted when the recovery boots and that is all. It's a hacked stock kernel ;)
    You can not boot because Samsung does not want you to boot custom firmwares! Even my Jig stopped working with ICS Bootloaders and I could no longer clear my counter...

Your "Weather on Lockscreen" FCs because it has been removed and it has been explained how to be brought back.
    You might need to flash twice because the first time the installer was not able to properly mount /data or any other partition for a good install, but the kernel should have flashed alright, so the second run will go fine (I will work on that)

Commenting that you do not have root with this ROM is not serious! It's properly stated in the OP that you need to get Superuser from Market! Along with DarkyOTA, to have access to the uninstalled apps.

If you flashed v2 and still have Chrome... I have no clue... the app is not in v2.

This ROM is nothing but a Stock deodexed rooted and cleaned ROM.
    For those who do not follow me elsewhere, I release primarily Base ROMs and kernels, that are just like this one, or in Odin package that give a good experience and nice battery life without all unnecessary Samsung services and apps without putting many extra features. Those get developed by the rest of the Darky team and get distributed through the OTA app, so you can make almost anything out of this base release.

USB access has changed since ICS and you have to go much deeper to get it working ;)

For USB: Disconnect USB Cable -> Settings -> More... -> USB utilities -> Connect Storage to PC -> Turn USB Debug (if on) -> Connect USB Cable -> Turn on USB storage

Yeah... it's lengthy

ODIN Versions:
    Full ROM (all apps inside):HERE
    Light ROM (like in the description):HERE

index.php

Download(CWM): HERE

Kernel Only(tar to flash with Odin or DarkyOTA): HERE

lpq-desktop.png

lpq-desktop-land.png

lpq-info.png

lpq-locks.png

lpq-camera.png
    no, PCI Device failed on PC

You need install Superuser and Darky OTA from market and install System Apps/ MTP Aplication
    The usb will work fine.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

This is a great rom, but i dont understand why Samsung releases a offical update that has the bug on chage lockscreen wallpaper when Force GPU rendering is active.
    is it CWM flashable? I can't find the kernel on first post. I wipe everything when I install roms anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
    The bug is everywhere,not only in this rom. To fix it:
    - Flash Official LPQ kernel via CWM app
    - Try download and install apps from market to make sure its working
    - flash CF-root LPQ kernel via CWM app

Done. No Odin required at all

You can find those kernels in Original Android Development section
    Having Problems? Here are odin packages for you ;) Safe bet that you will get a nice clean install and not have any boot loader issues :)

after the flash the device will reboot into recovery, just hit "reboot phone" and you will be on your way :)

ODIN Versions:
    Full ROM (all apps inside):HERE
    Light ROM (like in the description):HERE

index.php
    CWM :) missed to put in the post