BATTERY

Search This thread

sasank360

Feb 27, 2012
Hyderabad
I use the 3500mAh battery. I am from India and bought it from ebay 45 days ago. So far the new battery is doing a decent job. It lasts over a day and half on extreme use. I primarily use my phone for web browsing, ROM flashing:D, gaming and video playback. CPU@ 1.1GHz and yet battery life is decent as mentioned above. There is no overheating. If you buy this, on your first run make sure you use the phone till 0% and then charge it upto 90-100%. The first time you charge do not use your phone(Unless emergency calls/SMS).
Ofcourse the phone looks ugly and fat. But if you wont mind looks and desire better juice opt for this.
Good Luck.

wmfaiz

Jan 11, 2013
I use the 3500mAh battery. I am from India and bought it from ebay 45 days ago. So far the new battery is doing a decent job. It lasts over a day and half on extreme use. I primarily use my phone for web browsing, ROM flashing:D, gaming and video playback. CPU@ 1.1GHz and yet battery life is decent as mentioned above. There is no overheating. If you buy this, on your first run make sure you use the phone till 0% and then charge it upto 90-100%. The first time you charge do not use your phone(Unless emergency calls/SMS).
Ofcourse the phone looks ugly and fat. But if you wont mind looks and desire better juice opt for this.
Good Luck.

how many days have you use it?

elementbt

Mar 11, 2014
I have that battery, I think they are good to go man, don't worry. I use it when I'm at college and I want to use the phone the entire day. I can't complain, battery life with medium-high usage is about 30-40hours. Low-medium=2-3 days for me ;)

akhil8

Mar 18, 2014
1800mah

hi you can find china battery's on tvc-mall website, there is Galilio 1800mah battery is available, am using this battery for past 7 months, the quality is good and the back up too, since it is 1800mah no external backcase is needed and am happy with this one, they will ship to India

Hououin

Mar 11, 2014
Terni
Usually the quality of this batteries isn't so good... After 1-2 month of use they lose efficiency.

I recommend having 2 genuine samsung\aku batteries, replace it when needed.

akhil8

Mar 18, 2014
Usually the quality of this batteries isn't so good... After 1-2 month of use they lose efficiency.

I recommend having 2 genuine samsung\aku batteries, replace it when needed.

as it is a product from china no one can assure the quality, but in my case the battery looks well build and well packed, and for the past 7 months it works like a charm :victory: