➣Adrenaline™ Boost For All Android Devices ! [ Prime ] | 22/10/2013

Search This thread

ImbaWind

Jul 12, 2011
?
Yes, I have because this was built-in to Engengis which I used since I first got my Ace, and actually made this command alias in my bashrc file some time ago when I first started playing with terminal:

Code:
alias flush='sync;sleep 1;echo "3" > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches;echo "1" >  proc/sys/vm/drop_caches;sleep 1;echo "==> Cache Flushed <==";'

do you really clear those cache when your phone laggs alot even you have cleared all app ?
Adrenaline Boost is meant for those situation like you have used 150mb ram even though u hav cleared app using task manager, then if u boost at this time , u will notice a big different ;)
but if u boost when u have only 110mb use ram after cleared app, then u will feel that this is SuperDuper Product :rolleyes:

Woeks great for me.;)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

thanks for your support :D

FinnAndJake

Nov 28, 2011
wow...read that looonggg commment...! :D its good to read such a informative comments
by the way imbawind,is there any changes if im using it on any superlight+superfast stock rom as its already fast.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Do I need to delete v2 then flash this?
i think u just install v3 it will replace it immediately

Reactions: jangs_momoi

Dru79

Sep 23, 2010
You have to delete all files from zip with Root Browser and then reboot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ░▒▄█▀▄░ █▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █░░ ▀ █▄░█ █▀▀░░▒▐█▀▄░ ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀
    ▒▐█▄▄▐█ █░█ █▐█▀ █▀▀ █░▀█ █▀█ █░▄ █ █░▀█ █▀▀░░▒▐█▀▀▄ █░█ █░█ ░▀▄ ░█░
    ▒▐█░▒▐█ ▀▀░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░░▒▐█▄▄▀ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀▀░ ░▀░

Caution:
    Please read the thread carefully before you flash it into your system.
    Adrenaline Boost may terminate your app like alarm ! One have reported to me that Adrenaline Boost terminated his alarm and almost make him lose his job because of woke up late
    Proceed with your own risk ! :eek:

For those who have already use my Adrenaline™ CPU Control, this is already included in the flashable zip package , so no need flash this again !

Description
    This script act like an nitrous boost for your Ace.
    It helps you to clear your system cache, get more free ram for you and gravely boosts your phone's performance ! :eek:

*Best use before gaming/benchmark ! :D

How it works?
    Your phone's ram usage will get higher and higher everyday then you will find your ace become an @SS because it's turtle speed and only reboot fix this problem.
    Our android os create system cache everyday, but after one day or so, those old caches are not longer in use but the os continuously create newer cache that's why the ram get heavier and heavier everyday !
    Adrenaline Boost help you to clear those caches ! So you won't have to reboot again ! :D

For those who have sharp eyes may find your battery life decreased. WHY?:confused:
    Adrenaline Boost clear your system cache and your cpu will work harder to build back needed cache.
    Some have reported to me that the Opera browser crash after boost when open over 3 tabs.
    You system need caches to work , this boost is intended to clear old cache that are no longer using and let the system to build new cache, so if u boost it too often , your cpu will be very busy building needed caches and may consume more battery than normal ! :rolleyes:
    Boost it only when it's needed then there will be no problem ! :D

What you need:
    A Fully Working Android Device
    A Pair of Sharp Eyes
    A Brain That Is Able To Think
    Properly Rooted Device
    Busybox
    Terminal Emulator

How To Install ?
    1) Download from the attachment below
    2) Put into your sdcard
    3) Reboot into CWM
    4) Mounts /system
    5) Flash it
    6) Reboot

How to Use It?
    1) Open terminal emulator
    2) Type :
    Code:
    su
    boost

For those who want to include this into your ROM, please give proper credits and a link directs to this thread, thanks ;)

Screenshot :

Before Memory Free : 44.1172 MB
    After Memory Free : 95.9102 MB
    Memory Freed : 51.793 MB :eek: :eek:
    attachment.php

How to uninstall ?
    Reboot cwm, mount /system and install THIS from sdcard.

Credits:
    -LinuxInsight
    -Bubnoff

Change Log:

-V2 > 14/3/2012 <
    ❖ Now it will tell your free ram before/after boost :D

-V3 > 3/4/2012 <
    ❖ Some UI Changes

-Prime >22/10/2013
    ❖ Lesser nags

To Devs:
    You have agreed to this if you're going to use any parts of my work:
    Code:
    If you are taking any of my work as reference, please add credit and maybe a link of my thread would be nice.
    Pm me and tell me about your project.
    Provide 'do & don't' and warnings about issues that Adrenaline Boost could cause to end user's device.
    If you're using my file, please do not edit my #comment or add any main function unrelated system outputs. 
    If you're using main function related code of my files, please add '#NAME_OF_MY_FILE by ImbaWind' on top of your file and maybe more precisely, which part of it.

I may use HOURS for an update but if you like my work,
    please consider to use only one SECOUND to hit the THANKS button :D
    It will make me happy and motivate me to update more often and add more features ;)
    Rate this thread ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ and share it to your friends too! :)

**No need to delete V2 before flashing this, the old version will be replaced with new version automatically !
    **Please Don't Mirror My Work, If you post it to anywhere else, please put a link direct to here !
    Adrenaline Boost Uninstaller

Works for all versions
    1st!
    A new post??? Lol:)
    There is such a feature in the V6 Supercharger

Herpderp Defy.
    The new Supercharger allows to make a separate Fast_Engine_Flush.sh but meh , I'd use Adrenaline

Herpderp Defy.

i don't quite like the v6 because it nags alot :p
    i check my version of v6 (probably too old) last time , it's clear cache function only got
    echo 3 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches

so at that time , i decided to make a new one with
    Code:
    sync;
    echo 3 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches;
    echo 1 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches;

anyway , thanks for your support :D