[INFOBANK] Collection of LG L9 FACTORY KDZ ROMS, ROOT, BB, BL, SOURCES, etc.

Is this thread useful and helped you find your ROM anytime?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 5163087

HA HA HA!! WITH SOME RESOURCES :)cowboy:) AND SOME TRIALS AND ERRORS OF 20 CONSECUTIVE MINUTES :laugh: I FINALLY FOUND...

P796 V20D TMOBILE USA STOCK ROM KDZ.

Download link updated. :D:highfive::good::laugh:NOTICE THE WEIRD CHANGES IN LINK.

NOW P769 OWNERS OWE ME THE MIRROR LINK. PALS DOWNLOAD AND GIVE ME MIRROR LINK, FOR YOUR OWN SAKE. :D

EDIT: Come on USA Pals, wake up, its already 7:30AM in USA now.

Thanks cmahendra! :highfive:

V20D P769 Mirrors:

(via DropBox): https://www.dropbox.com/s/e5c91jj27zelk6w/V20D_00.kdz
(via RapidShare): http://rapidshare.com/files/3106307053/V20D_00.kdz

Reactions: cmahendra

cmahendra

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai

Thats great @Protomartyr. +2 Thanks. :highfive:, I think this will change the whole game of P769. Even update is not required. This is FRESH and FULL KDZ :)

EDIT: @all P769 V20D TMOBILE USA HEX-EDITED BIN FILE (for LelusRoot) AND EVEN BASEBAND UPLOADED IN POST#3. :D

HA HA HA!!!
FULL OTA IS STILL NOT AVAILABLE. MAY BE THEY WILL START IN NEXT FEW HOURS OR NEVER
:p I MEAN NOT SOON:D

Last edited:

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
T-Mobile P769 V20 KDZ link:

http://db.tt/BE6s6X1j

MD5: 0b456e0002fe577e3df13d839d275bf6

OH WOW! Thanks a lot dude!

Many thanks!

I've extracted the .bin files from the .kdz, and hdcp.sh doesn't seem to exist anywhere.
Is there some other shell script that a call to /data/local/tmp/rooting.sh can be slipped into?

BTW, I see you did the announcement for this .kdz in a hurry - It's P769, not P796!

Friend. Leave it to experts. They were already uploaded and waiting before you even started thinking about it. :laugh::laugh:

Reactions: unixTechie

kevev

May 22, 2006
OH WOW! Thanks a lot dude!

Friend. Leave it to experts. They were already uploaded and waiting before you even started thinking about it. :laugh::laugh:

Every P769 user who downloads the V20 KDZ needs to click the "THANKS" button at the bottom left corner of the first post of this thread.

Cmahendra works hard to make our lives easier.

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
Every P769 user who downloads the V20 KDZ needs to click the "THANKS" button at the bottom left corner of the first post of this thread.

Cmahendra works hard to make our lives easier.

Hey thanks a lot pal. Feels good when someone takes note of it. :eek::highfive:

EDIT: "They" must be still wondering how did I find the change of pattern in link. :D

Last edited:

vekinn

Aug 26, 2011
HA HA HA!! SOME TRIALS AND ERRORS OF JUST 20 CONSECUTIVE MINUTES BASED ON SOME OF MY RESOURCES :cowboy: I FINALLY FOUND...:laugh:...

P769 V20D TMOBILE USA STOCK ROM KDZ LINK.

Download link updated. :D:highfive::good::laugh:

• NOTICE THE WEIRD CHANGES IN LINK.They completely changed the pattern of links by making changes in two places. But I cr****d it easily.
  • They added "I" after ATMOBK (now ATMOBKI)
  • The device was P769BKGO but they added digit "1" (now P769BKGO1)
But still they could not stop me by finding it. :laugh: Tell me can someone just guess these changes? There should be some logic, isn't it?

NOW P769 OWNERS OWE ME THE MIRROR LINK. PALS DOWNLOAD AND GIVE ME MIRROR LINK, FOR YOUR OWN SAKE. :D

Were you planning on sharing the original link to the KDZ file?

vekinn

Aug 26, 2011
Maybe it is better to keep as a secret. We don't want LG finding out we know their secret. :p

I think it would be fair to share the link for peace of mind so we know that the KDZ is unadulterated. Removing information from the boards on presumptions that Tmobile cares about a url to a kdz file comes off as passive aggressive and possessive. Information like this should be free for all not controlled for no valid reason.

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
I think it would be fair to share the link for peace of mind so we know that the KDZ is unadulterated. Removing information from the boards on presumptions that Tmobile cares about a url to a kdz file comes off as passive aggressive and possessive. Information like this should be free for all not controlled for no valid reason.

:laugh:Lolz, nothing secret about it. Kevev is kidding. The link is there in OP from the minute I guessed. At least see OP before posting. :silly:

Maybe it is better to keep as a secret. We don't want LG finding out we know their secret. :p

you confused the poor fella. :laugh: dont do it. seems he even could not get it by your icon at end. :D

Last edited:

vekinn

Aug 26, 2011
:laugh:Lolz, nothing secret about it. Kevev is kidding. The link is there in OP from the minute I guessed. At least see OP before posting. :silly:

you confused the poor fella. :laugh: dont do it.

I am assuming that your previous post had the link to the original KDZ file and that you removed it. The issue for me is that. I think its fine that you want to correlate all of your mirrors in one post and I think its great that you put forth the effort, but it seems counter productive to remove information from the board.

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
I am assuming that your previous post had the link to the original KDZ file and that you removed it. The issue for me is that. I think its fine that you want to correlate all of your mirrors in one post and I think its great that you put forth the effort, but it seems counter productive to remove information from the board.
We cant do anything for your assumptions. no one removed any link. :silly: lol

vekinn

Aug 26, 2011
Are you really dumb? Whats wrong with you. The link is there as P769 V20D in first post and I told you to at least check first before showing any intelligence here..

I found the list of mirrors confusing. There is an obvious language barrier here.

[edit] Forgot to apologize for my assumptions. I do apologize. I think there is a saying about assuming makes you an ass :p

Last edited:

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
I found the list of mirrors confusing. There is an obvious language barrier here.
No definitely there is no language barrier here for people who confuse themselves and WASTE contributors valuable time by complaining for links which are already in place.
I always shared original links and in addition ask for mirrors from everyone coz original links stop working after some time. This is last second I can afford to waste on your intelligence. Just disappear.

vekinn

Aug 26, 2011
I didn't intend to waste anyones time. And I did apologize.
I don't know how to say this without offending you further, but the way you word things is grammatically incorrect and hard to follow the majority of the time. It does indeed create a language barrier, albeit a lesser one than entirely different languages would, still a language barrier all the same.

NathanJoseInc

Mar 11, 2011
Las Vegas
I tried downloading source codes for jb p679 but all mirror links from multiupload are down. Says file doesn't exist or not available in my country.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium HD app

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
I tried downloading source codes for jb p679 but all mirror links from multiupload are down. Says file doesn't exist or not available in my country.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium HD app

thats possible. f b i have disabled many file sharing+torrents sites in usa since last year. may be this site is also not available in usa. wait for someone mirroring for your country on other site.

Try the original lg source code links then.

Last edited:
Reactions: NathanJoseInc

kevev

May 22, 2006
vekinn:
cmahendra:

Let's get along. A lot of work has been put into the L9 sub-forum. We get frustrated when we see people ask the same questions over and over again.

We intend nothing personal when we blow our tops. By simply slowing down and reading all of the available information we can usually find what we are looking for.

Information in these threads can get overwhelming as more text is added. If you have a constructive idea as to how we can organize the information, please suggest how in a kind way.

Every user is as important as the next user. Together we can make the L9 sub-forum a great place for new users. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    At the moment, here we are sharing only MIRRORS of unrooted KDZ from various xda users. The reason? LG Links simply die after some time making information useless. Share only Mirrors, if you have uploaded.
    Let's make this amazing page a complete informative and useful resource without ADVERTISEMENT like other sites. XDA Rocks.:highfive:
    Index

• Post#1 Collection of LG Stock JELLY BEAN ROMS/KDZ download links
    • Post#2 Collection of LG Stock ICS ROMS/KDZ download links
    • Post#3 Collection of L9 Source Codes Basebands and Boot/Recovery files.
    Please do not complain for many V10* links going down. The reason is company removes those links for new V20* Rom Links released in many countries.
    • P769 V20D TMOBILE USA RELEASED. HEX-EDITED BIN FILE (for LelusRoot) AND EVEN BASEBAND UPLOADED IN POST#3. :D
    • P760 V20B/C by VODAFONE and HUTCHISON for many countries.
    • SOURCE CODES for ICS/JB L9 added here. More coming...
    Help me by sharing your links. Lets make it huge pals and have PATIENCE. More to come.

LOOKING FOR ROOT L9?

FEW THINGS TO KNOW AND REMEMBER

• Any of the following roms can be flashed locally from your pc, with the help of my
      [GUIDE] to FLASH Factory ICS/JB ROM (kdz) WITH OFFLINE FIX METHOD
    • You may find and Download New/Old kdz file.
      IMPORTANT:
      DO NOT RENAME
      the KDZ files you downloaded from LG server or my this or this page. Flashing will fail if you change names (e.g. V10D_00.kdz) Let files be with original names.
    • FAQ about Flashing and Rooting can be found here
    • Last but not least, USE INFO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

picture.php

P769

• P769BK JELLY BEAN STOCK
      • V20H TMOBILE LINK
      • V20F TMOBILE (MIRROR) ##
      • V20B LINK by thegoldenandroid
      • V20D TMOBILE USA (545 mb) (MIRROR4)##
      • V20D TMOBILE USA (545 mb).
      • V10G LINK by thegoldenandroid
      • V10D MetroPCS LINK (post#950)
    P765 (*FYI, All P760 ics/jb roms work flawlessly on P765)
    • P765 JELLY BEAN STOCK
      • V20D HONG KONG (624 mb) (MIRROR**)
      • V20B CIS COUNTRIES (605 mb)
      • V20A INDONESIA (572mb)
        gif-new.gif
        (MIRROR**)
      • V20A INDIA (572 mb) (MIRROR**)
    P768
    • P768 JELLY BEAN STOCK
      • V20C VIETNAM - CWT/CHUNGHWA TELECOM(TAIWAN) LINK
      • V20A VIETNAM (570 mb)
        gif-new.gif
        (MIRROR from post)
      • V20A TELECOM CONCEPTS INC, Philippines (570 mb)
        gif-new.gif
      • V20A TELCEL, MEXICO (608mb) (MIRROR**)
    P760
    • P760 JELLY BEAN STOCK
      (*FYI, All P760 ics/jb roms work flawlessly on P765)
      • V20L SPAIN LINK
      • V20L LINK
      • V20J SPAIN LINK
      • V20I LINK
      • V20H Europe Open (MIRROR)
        gif-new.gif
      • V20H Hungary (MIRROR)
        gif-new.gif
      • V20D BALTICS (575MB)(MIRROR)* << flashed+rooted+cwm touch on my P765 India :D
      • V20C HUTCHISON ITALY (580mb)
        gif-new.gif
      • V20C P4 POLAND (609 mb)
      • V20C NETHERLANDS (575 mb)
      • V20C SWITZERLAND (MIRROR)*
      • V20C ROMANIA ORANGE (575mb) (MIRROR)*
      • V20C ROMANIA OPEN
      • V20C SPAIN ORANGE (575mb) (MIRROR)*
      • V20C SPAIN OPEN (MIRROR)*
      • V20C POLAND ORANGE (575mb)
      • V20C POLAND OPEN
      • V20C ORANGE AUSTRIA (575mb)
      • V20C EUROPE OPEN (MIRROR)*
      • V20C GERMANY (MIRROR)*
      • V20C France (MIRROR)*
      • V20C GREECE (MIRROR)*
      • V20C ITALY (MIRROR)*
      • V20C PORTUGAL (MIRROR)*
      • V20B SPAIN OPEN (LINK)
    IF YOU DONT FIND LATEST ROM ABOVE TRY LATEST COLLECTION OF LG L9 KDZ ROMS OR TRY THIS NEW LINK.

CREDIT DUE: THANKS A LOT TO YOU ALL GUYS (and GALS if any)** = All mirror links with double asterisks are by codearm2 from post, huge files so huge thanks to him :)
    ## = Thanks FOR P769V20D mirrors to: Kevev1, Protomartyr2-3, clockcycle4, mderuelle5. V20F by Nathan.7118391.
    * V20F by kevev, V20H HU & EU by bubus44

--------------------------------------------------
    picture.php

P760

• P760 ICS KDZ
    P765

P768/P768F

• P768 ICS KDZ
      • VIETNAM V10A Thanks phamdinhhau for Mirror (from post)
      • VIETNAM V10B Thanks phamdinhhau for Mirror (from post)
      • VIETNAM V10E Thanks phamdinhhau for Mirror (from post)
    P769/P769BK
    • P769 ICS KDZ
      • V11A CANADA WIND MOBILE Mirror thanks Tablechair from post and Mirror2 thanks Gambal85 sent in pm

• P769 ICS KDZ MIRRORS
      • TMOBILE V10G <<< thanks Protomartyr (rapidshare link from post)
      • TMOBILE V10G <<< thanks Protomartyr (skydrive link from post)
    ** = All mirror links with double asterisks are by codearm2 from post, huge files so huge thanks to him :)
    Mirrors of P769 V20D are by Protomartyr and kevev (Thanks to both pals)
    --
    For anyone who really want to use... ROOTING and SOURCE CODE and BASEBAND links below.
    =========================================
    ROOTING

KNOWN ROOTABLE ICS ROMS WITH OLD SIMPLE ICS ROOT BIN4RY METHOD

• P760
      • V10A
    • P765
      • V10A and V10C INDIA
      • V10A Other countries
      • V10C INDONEDIA
    • P768
      • V10A Vietnam
    • P769/BK
    *Please share information about other Rootable KDZ to add in list.

ANY ISSUES?
    Please check FAQ on next post.

THANKS
    Thanks to all my generous friends who visited my ROM LINKER page and logged the rom links. Also to thanks to all my friends who provided some links directly to me. Thanks a ton for serving XDA community, Pals.

If you really think, this is really a good information, click on thanks button. Otherwise, what can I do? Just will be sad for you. :(

Important
    : Will be updated once a day (few links) as per extra time I get. Link will be updated on special request almost immediately for any specific country and version (if available from my log files).

L9 SOURCE CODES COLLECTION

JELLY BEAN Sources Codes

ICE CREAM SANDWICH Sources Codes
    *Archived with mirrors because everyday the links are disappearing...

BASEBANDS AND BOOT/RECOVERY ARCHIVES

FAQ : Frequently Asked Questions

Q) OMG!!! Why all of these KDZ links are not working?

A) Few common reasons....

After Flashing and Rooting your device, you might have forgotten to remove these lines from HOSTS file.

127.0.0.1 csmg.lgmobile.com
    127.0.0.1 csmgdl.lgmobile.com

All official rom links start with either one of these host names.

OR

When LG releases the next version they forbid the link of previous version. For example if V20D is available then V20C is forbidden to download.

OR

May be LG have removed/blocked the link, Not really!! lolz. Yes you may confirm with users from other countries in thread, just to be sure.

================

Q) How to find MD5 checksum code of any file?

A) I use this freeware tool, works on any windows version.

================

Q) How do we extract Boot.img and Recovery.img from device?

A) Find some tutorial here.

================

Q) Are you MAD? Why you are collecting source codes? Its there on LG Server.

A) No, I am not. LG is very kind and they have made sources available for us for our reference. But think, the links may disappear too on one fine day, the same day when someone may want it to explore. :D

================
    HA HA HA!! SOME TRIALS AND ERRORS OF JUST 20 CONSECUTIVE MINUTES BASED ON SOME OF MY RESOURCES :cowboy: I FINALLY FOUND...:laugh:...

P769 V20D TMOBILE USA STOCK ROM KDZ LINK.

Download link updated. :D:highfive::good::laugh:

• NOTICE THE WEIRD CHANGES IN LINK.They completely changed the pattern of links by making changes in two places. But I guessed it right.
    • They added "I" after ATMOBK (now ATMOBKI)
    • The device was P769BKGO but they added digit "1" (now P769BKGO1)
    NOW P769 OWNERS OWE ME THE MIRROR LINK. PALS DOWNLOAD AND GIVE MIRRORS LINK, FOR YOUR COMMUNITY SAKE. :D