WhatsApp on Dual-SIM mobile

Search This thread

bhaavesh.shaah

May 7, 2013
I was using single sim mobile earlier and using whatspp with that no and data plan of that network. Now I have swithed to dual sim mobile. I want to use data plan of new sim and want to continue whatsapp with old no. But I am not able to do so. Kindly help.

Tetrahybrid

Apr 30, 2013
Hi, i dont know which phone you are using but if you already have configurated the device which sim should be active for the data plan, then it is the only matter of which phone number you tell whatsapp at the first time after the new installation.

Whatsapp only checks one time if the phone number belongs to the rightful owner and even that you dont need a dual sim phone, because you can receive the code registration sms on the one phone and insert it on the other one manually.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app

timgreen123

Apr 23, 2013
:D insert the what;s app sim card in your phone first. and run application to make sure it works fine.
then power off and insert the other data plan sim card. that should be ok:silly:

Reactions: johngreener

sunny2525

Aug 9, 2010
I am new to android and dual sim phone. I am using galaxy core. Is there any way I can use whatsapp together for both my sims?

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk 4

gitmane

Mar 27, 2014
internet error on dual sim mobile for whats app

Dear Freinds

i am using galaxy grand. my whats app is connected on sim 2 no. bt recently i buy new sim and inserted in sim 1 with new 3g data pack. bt my whats app is unable to connect with sim 1 data pack. My sim 2 mobile bal. is deducting using whats app. kindly help????????

I was using single sim mobile earlier and using whatspp with that no and data plan of that network. Now I have swithed to dual sim mobile. I want to use data plan of new sim and want to continue whatsapp with old no. But I am not able to do so. Kindly help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :D insert the what;s app sim card in your phone first. and run application to make sure it works fine.
    then power off and insert the other data plan sim card. that should be ok:silly: