[APP] Android Market Update APK File

Search This thread

ApnaDroid

Nov 17, 2010
Google has scheduled to roll-out the official Android Market Update v 2.2.6 over the span of next two weeks to all devices running Android 1.6 or higher. However, users can enjoy the update right now using the Android market APK install file posted below. The new update brings a sleeker UI introducing features aiming to improve merchandising of applications and streamlining the whole browse-to-purchase experience. Full-quality images and description of new android market features is available below with direct download links to the com.android.vending_2.2.6.apk install package.

android-market-update.png

SC20101212-102432.png

SC20101212-102858.png

SC20101212-102522.png

:):) Download Links :

com.android.vending_2.2.6.apk [1.75 MB]

QR Code

www.megaleecher.net-uploads-com.android.vending_2.2.6.apk.png

OrganizedFellow

May 9, 2009
EL Paso, TX
organizedfellow.com
... Full-quality images and description of new android market features is available below with direct download links to the com.android.vending_2.2.6.apk install package.

I hope not to offend.
How did you get this?

I've not read about the upgrade being available anywhere else!

Can anyone else confirm this app?
I'm just always wary of downloading/installing anything from a user:
1.I've never heard of before.
2.With such a small post count.

PMGRANDS

Aug 15, 2010
Hartford, Connecticut
I Have The Same (2.2.6) On My Phone, It's Definately Out Already, If Your Sceptical, Install Lookout AntiVirus First, But I Doubt It's A Virus!! HERE IS THE APP!!

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App

Last edited:

ApnaDroid

Nov 17, 2010
Last edited:

OrganizedFellow

May 9, 2009
EL Paso, TX
organizedfellow.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Google has scheduled to roll-out the official Android Market Update v 2.2.6 over the span of next two weeks to all devices running Android 1.6 or higher. However, users can enjoy the update right now using the Android market APK install file posted below. The new update brings a sleeker UI introducing features aiming to improve merchandising of applications and streamlining the whole browse-to-purchase experience. Full-quality images and description of new android market features is available below with direct download links to the com.android.vending_2.2.6.apk install package.

android-market-update.png

SC20101212-102432.png

SC20101212-102858.png

SC20101212-102522.png

:):) Download Links :

com.android.vending_2.2.6.apk [1.75 MB]

QR Code

www.megaleecher.net-uploads-com.android.vending_2.2.6.apk.png
    First uninstall

Running 2.2 on Moto Droid 1 and I get "Application not installed." Any help?

Hy when you first uninstall the old Market and then install it works, but I have allways Force Closes. I changed to my old one !!!
    I had same trouble with fcs on rooted d1, if you dl file then move it to root of sd card, then go into recovery via clockwork mod & install from there shouldn't have any problems with fcs, working flawless for me installing this way.

Sent from my Droid using XDA App