[Q]Flash back to stock? RAZR MAXX HD

Search This thread

RonniEdwards

Jul 13, 2012
Joshua Tree
So I have the Razr Maxx HD (System: 9.30.1.XT926.Verizon.en.US / 4.1.2 ) rooted, but the bootloader is still locked. Also running Buzz Launcher. I only wanted to root to remove bloatware and get better batt life, save some space. Nothing crazy. But instead of just freezing with Titanium and freezing everything, I used CleanMaster and uninstalled all the bloatware and irrelevant apps. Realized too late by this point I should have frozen them instead of uninstalling them so what I want to do is try to get everything back to complete stock and start fresh (as I think I removed something I shouldn't have) cause its slowed down a little and doesn't seem as responsive as I'd like.

Basically my question, is there a way to revert back to complete stock, bloatware and all and get everything back to out of the box status? I'm somewhat a noob at this but not completely, I have a high level of understanding of electronics and their natures, just not the know how for the most part. I did some searching and turned nothing up that I could find or that really made me feel comfortable that I was going in the right direction.

Top Liked Posts