[Q] TWRP laggy

Search This thread

Iryon

Apr 10, 2011
Cagliari
Hi, yesterday i unlocked the bootloader, flashed TWRP recovery and flashed ViperOne Rom.
I found TWRP very laggy (sometimes it stucks for a minute) while navigating on the functions. Is it normal? I made a quick search on Google but i didn't found nothing about and i just wanna know why it's so laggy (maybe the version of the recovery, maybe whatelse).

kamilmirza

Dec 4, 2011
OnePlus 6
TWRP version?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

my 2.6.3.4 gets stuck after flash but I press the power button until the lights blink & voila

Reactions: Iryon

Iryon

Apr 10, 2011
Cagliari
TWRP version?

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

my 2.6.3.4 gets stuck after flash but I press the power button until the lights blink & voila

I have 2.6.3.4 too, if screen goes off and i turn it on again with power button the lockscreen bar to swipe to unlock is laggy too.
Maybe is a problem of this version?

Iryon

Apr 10, 2011
Cagliari
try 2.6.3.3
people have reported lag on 2.6.3.4

I solved with downgrading :victory: Thanks a lot!
Can i ask you more? I can't mount internal storage through recovery, i want to put in internal storage last version of ViperOne and a theme for TWRP without booting normally and wasting time

Last edited:

kamilmirza

Dec 4, 2011
OnePlus 6
Can i ask you more? I can't mount internal storage through recovery, i want to put in internal storage last version of ViperOne and a theme for TWRP without booting normally and wasting time

you cannot mount internal storage via recovery on HTC One
you can push your ROM or any other files by "adb sideload"
here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2318497

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

or just use "adb push"

Reactions: Iryon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TWRP version?

I have 2.6.3.4 too, if screen goes off and i turn it on again with power button the lockscreen bar to swipe to unlock is laggy too.
    Maybe is a problem of this version?

that's screen timeout
    check it in settings

Ok but the problem is not the timeout itself, rather the occasional lag and slowness in some aspects. I just thought the recovery was smooth just like any good Rom on this device. Am i wrong?

try 2.6.3.3
    people have reported lag on 2.6.3.4

you cannot mount internal storage via recovery on HTC One
    you can push your ROM or any other files by "adb sideload"
    here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2318497

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

or just use "adb push"