TWRP 3.2.1-0 for ZB553KL/ZD553KL

Search This thread

Rempoiiii

Mar 2, 2018
TWRP Recovery 3.2.1-0 for Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie Lite/ Selfie

Instructions :
Update your software firmware to 14.0400.1803.192-20180302 [IMPORTANT]

Then Unlock your bootloader using this tool:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Ze...47.1956599541.1522883646-782411292.1521405254

After unlocking your bootloader, Flash this twrp via fastboot

type fastboot flash recovery [recoveryname].img

Twrp link (UPDATED AS OF SEPTEMBER 13, 2018 : https://mega.nz/#!Zk4j0SiY!aDzVa43whmy7GNz6Ww8qY-xrbIC1TmRWjGZcliU_l7w

Big Credits to xda user shakalaca for this twrp
and also me for testing and confirming that this twrp is working at its stable!

XDA:DevDB Information
RECOVERY, Tool/Utility for the Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie, Selfie Pro

Contributors
Rempoiiii, shakalaca, Rempoiiii

Version Information

Created 2018-04-04
Last Updated 2018-04-04

Last edited:

messicano

Apr 16, 2018
after entering the string "fastboot flash recovery....
gets blocked on waiting for devices.. help me:(:confused:

after entering the string "fastboot flash recovery....
gets blocked on waiting for devices.. help me:(:confused:
Make sure you have turned on adb mode in your phone and you have authorized the computer for accessing adb and fast boot.
Or may be you didn't go to fastboot mode of your phone.
You need to press and hold volume up+power button until your phone reboots. Then only you can access fastboot.

Last edited:

messicano

Apr 16, 2018
I have unlocked the bootloader,then I activated debug mode. i press and hold volume up+power button and i entered in fastboot mode.
. i installed adb driver and program. I opened cmd and I wrote :
cd..
cd adb
adb devices
fastboot flash recovery (name recovery).img
when the writing appears "waiting for devices" does not continue with installation

messicano

Apr 16, 2018
resolved... my usb don't work good. i used other pc :D:D

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Where i can found the stock recovery?

messicano

Apr 16, 2018
i found recovery stock.. i flashed it and i flashed firmware UL-ASUS_X00LD-WW-14.0400.1710.168-user. Than i found relock bootloader app so i have ota upgrade:D:D:D:D

Reactions: AlhaZ114
resolved... my usb don't work good. i used other pc :D:D

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Where i can found the stock recovery?

For that you now need to use zenfone flash tool coz you didnt make a back up of your recovery.
For that you needed to first use this cmd.
Code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
This would run twrp temporarily and you could make a backup of your stock recovery. Then to permanently install stock recovery you needed to do the same you did.

Now, except using zenfone flash tool you can only ask a friend if he can give u the stock recovery if he has unlocked bootloader and didnt install twrp.. ;)

Last edited:
u can upload here or upload that to Google drive and share the link here or inbox me.... I need it
Actually I am not willing to unlock my phone's bootloader right now. So I cant give it to you. But you can get it by flashing your phone with stock rom...the very first one and flash it using zenfone flash tool.

kanhaiya1.kk

Sep 26, 2017
Actually I am not willing to unlock my phone's bootloader right now. So I cant give it to you. But you can get it by flashing your phone with stock rom...the very first one and flash it using zenfone flash tool.

how can i flash stock rom?
I hv unlocked bootloader and flashed twrp. I hv no stock recovery
If u know any method then plz help me

Top Liked Posts