[LEAK] SGH-I747M - I747MVLALI2c (BELL (BMC)) (JB 4.1.1) OTA dated at 2012.09.06 !!

Search This thread

evilgabbie

Aug 17, 2005
Stock recovery. Tried renaming to MD5 and flashing via Odin. Doesn't work as well, I get checksum error.

stevenca

Oct 30, 2010
I was not flaming anyone? ????? I was not even saying I wasted my own time doing all this..... I was trying to make an informative post to help others and thier time ! I have nothing but time and love testing , but if I can save you 10 minutes by saying 1 sentence I will do that for anyone! :laugh:

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
OK chill people.
Steve did not mean any harm, but he also did not explain what he meant so let's not juump to conclusions.
The post was abrupt and could have been taken as a flaming post instead of a warning.
Let's all spend a few extra seconds when posting to be very clear.
Thank you for your cooperation
Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

Reactions: stevenca

fearthefox

Dec 21, 2006
Sudbury
Stock Rom and Stock Recover?

Did you put it in the External SD and then try to update it in recovery?

Powered by SGSIII

Yes stock ROM and Recovery, file also on my 512mb card. Which is read just fine to apply the update but it fails with E: Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip (status 6) Installation aborted

originaljon

Sep 2, 2012
Great!

Okay with radeon_x's zip, it seems to apply the update through CWM. I have not tried stock recovery, but he claims that it might work.

Follow the post here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=31227528&postcount=115

and download for the zip to be flased to give you jellybean is https://hotfile.com/dl/170818958/2f00cad/d2can_JB_OTA_rooted_mobileodin.zip.html

all credit for this goes to radeon_x

I would love to hear if this actually works!

7ilmi

Aug 16, 2011
Calgary, Alberta

pterry30

Dec 10, 2010
Plattsville
I finally got it to install using mobile odin pro. I flashed on my telus galaxy s 3, i flashed over lh1 stock but rooted.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using XDA Premium HD app

D

Deleted member 2879886

I'm on Bell and I did it is sweet lots of new stuff, a few glitches with ADW launcher, such as Hide status bar but got to give it time to catch up. I use mobile odin then after Titanium I reloaded TWRP. I didn't loose anything other than Ktoon kernel since it was ICS I'm tempted to try his AOSP JB

nakedninja42

Oct 28, 2009
Bay Area, CA
anyone having issues with google voice? when i ask a question, there is no voice.

It doesn't do voice for all questions. Try asking a score of a baseball team, "what's is the score for San Francisco Giants? " If that doesn't work, the go to settings for Google now and make sure English is downloaded for offline.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

keithhidalgo

Jul 30, 2012
It doesn't do voice for all questions. Try asking a score of a baseball team, "what's is the score for San Francisco Giants? " If that doesn't work, the go to settings for Google now and make sure English is downloaded for offline.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

even when i ask what is the weather? and simple questions, there is no voice. i have english downloaded, and i put language set to english US.

dstruct2k

Jan 31, 2008
Winnipeg
Google Pixel 4
I'm on Bell and I did it is sweet lots of new stuff, a few glitches with ADW launcher, such as Hide status bar but got to give it time to catch up. I use mobile odin then after Titanium I reloaded TWRP. I didn't loose anything other than Ktoon kernel since it was ICS I'm tempted to try his AOSP JB
The AOSP JB Kernel probably won't work. He has 2 seperate ICS kernels; 1 Samsung, 1 AOSP. I would guess that he would need to compile a "Sammy" JB kernel.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Courtesy of allmighty

[size=+2]Samsung-Updates.com[/size]

here's the latest Jelly Bean internal Samsung release leak for BELL CANADA version of SGS3 (SGH-I747M).

Here you can find OTA update for Galaxy S 3 (SGH-I747M) to the latest (and first) available version that were leaked for BELL (BMC Region).

[size=+2] DOWNLOAD HERE![/size]

You can apply this package trough the recovery menu and update your ICS 4.0.4 directly to latest Jelly Bean :)

- Download base (needed) rom : I747MVLALH1 region BMC ( http://samsung-updates.com/fw/Samsung-Updates.com-SGH-I747M_BMC_1_20120816102204_imvnstcsk6.zip)
    - flash it
    - transfer OTA file to your phone
    - reboot to recovery
    - install from zip
    - reboot

[size=+1] DO NOT MIRROR THIS FILES, ITS NOT NEEDED!
    If you like to use this in your ROM, please credit samsung-updates.com for leak!
    [/size]

if you like this one ;) just push donate and "send me a beer" :D

Most simple questions, I don't think so. I did try weather on my Nexus 7 and that did work.

There was an update for Google Now in Play store, have you check to see if its updated?

The speak back has to do with the fact that this is Canadian firmware and in the system language options, we do not have English (US) as a choice. As such, we resort to Canadian english automatically, and hence no voice output from Google Now.
    Finally, some stable jelly bean flavor without at&t bloat for the Canucks!

Thanks Sam mobile!

Downloading as we speak...but the same mobile server is very very very slow. 40kb/s

Not sammobile but samsung-updates.com :)
    OK chill people.
    Steve did not mean any harm, but he also did not explain what he meant so let's not juump to conclusions.
    The post was abrupt and could have been taken as a flaming post instead of a warning.
    Let's all spend a few extra seconds when posting to be very clear.
    Thank you for your cooperation
    Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
    Okay with radeon_x's zip, it seems to apply the update through CWM. I have not tried stock recovery, but he claims that it might work.

Follow the post here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=31227528&postcount=115

and download for the zip to be flased to give you jellybean is https://hotfile.com/dl/170818958/2f00cad/d2can_JB_OTA_rooted_mobileodin.zip.html

all credit for this goes to radeon_x