New MK902 AND IT'S AWESOME!

Search This thread

dan.kels.r

Jun 25, 2010
Okinawa
I just received my 902 a few days ago and was having some trouble with it rebooting. I in staked supersu and busy box straight from play store and have full root. Then I used setcpu to set the CPU to max and run on performance. Going to leave it like this until there's a custom rom made. Hoping somebody picks this device up to start devving on it. It's really got a LOT of potential. Anybody else rocking this box? The Rii air mouse paired with this thing is killer.

GNote3

dan.kels.r

Jun 25, 2010
Okinawa
Ive fished my box with neo's new rom over on freaktab. I must say it's a must have for this box. No issues at all anymore. Running full 1080p with OC CPU, GPU, and RAM. Beyond xbmc 3.3 running like a champ. All addons I've tried work great.

GNote3

dan.kels.r

Jun 25, 2010
Okinawa
Also if your running stock rom and it's good enough for you but you want root, all you have to do is download SuperSU from playstore and choose normal way to update. And then your rooted.

GNote3

killeriq

Dec 10, 2008
guys what results do u get in "antutu" ? i have like 16000+ with 1.4 Mhz CPU

On Minix i have 18000+ with 1.6Ghz

Can someone confirm? Thanks

Jfredbaby

Apr 26, 2014
Maybe you could help me I have had my mk902 for months with the stock 720p rom. Sucks!!!!! Want to flash a new 4.4 custom rom but I did not get the wire usb in the box. Can you shot me a link where to get one. Don't wanna waste money on something that won't work.

LG L70 still NOT rooted

killeriq

Dec 10, 2008
Maybe you could help me I have had my mk902 for months with the stock 720p rom. Sucks!!!!! Want to flash a new 4.4 custom rom but I did not get the wire usb in the box. Can you shot me a link where to get one. Don't wanna waste money on something that won't work.

LG L70 still NOT rooted

u need such cable :
images

Male-Male USB