[Dev] Android 4 Ideos U8150 "Ice Cream Sandwich" AOSP

Search This thread

morfes

Feb 19, 2011
Sicily
Sorry for my English, I'm using google translate

I managed to compile ICS ARMv5 on source Android AOSP, starting from the configuration file for the CyanogenMod Ideos published on github. I had to apply some fixes to complete the compilation and boot sull'ideos ICS, an important change that I made with the help of EstebanSannin was to enable in the kernel config file with make menuconfig Power management options - User-space screen access (sysfs interface) - Sysfs interface, Ideos files in /sys/power/ fact without them the rom did not start in logcat adb SurfaceFlinger gave this error:

ANDROID_WAIT_FOR_FB_WAKE failed (Bad file number)
ANDROID_WAIT_FOR_FB_SLEEP failed (Bad file number)

The rom is quite fast and flowing, but unfortunately does not work on phone module, the audio does not mount the microSD, camera, bluetooth, vibration of the soft keys, the usual bug MAC wifi and other things. I hope that you will slowly fix all these problems, I enclose some photos. Enjoy :D

FIX MOUNT SD:

Add these strings in the file init.rc of boot.img

Code:
export EXTERNAL_STORAGE /mnt/sdcard

# create mountpoints
mkdir /mnt 0775 root system
mkdir /mnt/sdcard 0000 system system

# Backwards Compat - XXX: Going away in G*
symlink /mnt/sdcard /sdcard

DOWNLOAD

double double double multiupload com / A08P6EKJ1N

TOUCHSCREEN

Added synaptics-rmi-touchscreen.idc file to /system/usr/idc to remove pointer with just this text:
Code:
touch.deviceType = touchScreen

For fix thank mahfoozceecy and subpsyke

Attachments

• device-2011-11-28-122659.png
    device-2011-11-28-122659.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 3,044
  • device-2011-11-28-122808.png
    device-2011-11-28-122808.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 2,873
  • device-2011-11-28-122842.png
    device-2011-11-28-122842.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 2,770
Last edited:

f1ng3r

Feb 18, 2011
Please use english, Pasquale. It's an english forum. The word "Grande" = "Big" on my post dont think need a traslation :) .
So, please let's use Google translate and moderators dont have to close/change the thread.

Flaggusp

Dec 9, 2010
But an info, why Morfes you haven't compiled the ASOP for the ARMv6 architecture? There are problem with the boot?

mahfoozceecy

Mar 9, 2011
Calicut
Kewl :)

Smooth and Fast .(Surprised)

i added synaptics-rmi-touchscreen.idc file to /system/usr/idc to remove pointer .Now touch screen works great :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry for my English, I'm using google translate

I managed to compile ICS ARMv5 on source Android AOSP, starting from the configuration file for the CyanogenMod Ideos published on github. I had to apply some fixes to complete the compilation and boot sull'ideos ICS, an important change that I made with the help of EstebanSannin was to enable in the kernel config file with make menuconfig Power management options - User-space screen access (sysfs interface) - Sysfs interface, Ideos files in /sys/power/ fact without them the rom did not start in logcat adb SurfaceFlinger gave this error:

ANDROID_WAIT_FOR_FB_WAKE failed (Bad file number)
    ANDROID_WAIT_FOR_FB_SLEEP failed (Bad file number)

The rom is quite fast and flowing, but unfortunately does not work on phone module, the audio does not mount the microSD, camera, bluetooth, vibration of the soft keys, the usual bug MAC wifi and other things. I hope that you will slowly fix all these problems, I enclose some photos. Enjoy :D

FIX MOUNT SD:

Add these strings in the file init.rc of boot.img

Code:
    export EXTERNAL_STORAGE /mnt/sdcard

# create mountpoints
    mkdir /mnt 0775 root system
    mkdir /mnt/sdcard 0000 system system

# Backwards Compat - XXX: Going away in G*
    symlink /mnt/sdcard /sdcard

DOWNLOAD

double double double multiupload com / A08P6EKJ1N

TOUCHSCREEN

Added synaptics-rmi-touchscreen.idc file to /system/usr/idc to remove pointer with just this text:
    Code:
    touch.deviceType = touchScreen

For fix thank mahfoozceecy and subpsyke