Good news about the battery

Search This thread

G4Cab

Dec 9, 2012
Elmshorn
I didn't find any reliable source within ebay or amazon.

I bought mine through aswo.com, but not everybody can shop there.
Ask you local dealer or buy retail in a shop in package.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using xda premium

Nov 11, 2012
Just bought "Genuine Battery" on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400370717880

That's the sh it i received :

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/36186720130107114300.jpg

Too thick, can't fit in.

Can someone please post link to a good one, at a good price ?
Just buy SGS2 original battery at Samsung Service Center. It's cheaper than if you buy it at retail store, and guaranteed you'll get original one.

I don't know in other country, but in my country, we can buy spare parts and "stock" accessories at Samsung Service Center.

Spare parts: back cover, bezel, LCD display, mainboard, etc. -> so for example you want to change ur black SGS2 into white, you can.
Stock accessories: those that originally inside the box like USB cable, headphones, battery, wall charger. Other accessories like HDTV adapter, etc is not available.

RavenY2K3

Nov 13, 2006
They've got them on play.com if you're in the UK. From somewhere like that I'd have thought they were genuine.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

fabianomb

Jun 21, 2012
Battery Galaxy s2

I bought two batteries of the galaxy s2 but they only carry the wall charger, I can not take charge in own camera. The USB charging only works with the original battery, anyone know why this happens?

lucid_nightmare927

Jul 31, 2010
Battery Life

Can anyone confirm that these batteries bought/used from SGS2:
1900mAh (anker)
2000mAh (extended)
2500mAh (third-party-Amazon)?
had an improvement on battery life other than the original 1650mAh? :confused:

RavenY2K3

Nov 13, 2006
Can anyone confirm that these batteries bought/used from SGS2:
1900mAh (anker)
2000mAh (extended)
2500mAh (third-party-Amazon)?
had an improvement on battery life other than the original 1650mAh? :confused:

Unless the batteries are exactly the same they won't fit, even that Anker is just slightly thicker, to the point that you run the risk of getting it stuck in the camera if you installed it.

Just stick to originals batteries and avoid the hassle.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Nov 11, 2012
I bought two batteries of the galaxy s2 but they only carry the wall charger, I can not take charge in own camera. The USB charging only works with the original battery, anyone know why this happens?
maybe the 2 batteries u bought are not samsung original batteries?

What is the input and the output of the original charging kit for Galaxy Camera?
in my country, we got the same wall charger like that on the sgs3... max output 1A.
but since each region have different wall charger bundled with the unit (depending on the type of wall socket in that particular country), it may vary...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

GizzardPuke

Apr 5, 2013
1900mAh Anker

Bought the Anker 1900mAh twin pack from Amazon UK, battery fits my UK Galaxy Camera just fine and is easy to remove. Ever so slghtly thicker than the originals.Comes with a decent wall/USB combo charger. Good value.

:D

in my country, we got the same wall charger like that on the sgs3... max output 1A.
but since each region have different wall charger bundled with the unit (depending on the type of wall socket in that particular country), it may

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
FREE extended battery

Caught this great deal in another forum. If it is accurate that extended stock Samsung SGSII batteries can fit the Galaxy Camera then it is possible this *FREE* extended battery for the Galaxy Nexus will work. If not then maybe you have a Galaxy Nexus and need a free extended battery and back cover.

Just click the Buy Now button and input your information. It requires you to input purchase info and will hold $1 until it ships but will in the end be *FREE*.

http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/accessory/ao_landingPage.jsp?deviceId=SPHL700KIT

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
if the battery is big enough to require a different back cover it will be too big for the galaxy camera.
I thought that too but the forum I pulled it from said the battery is barely thicker than the original.

Plus it's free so why not order and try it out. If you wait until someone else tries it they likely won't be doing it any more.

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
Received the battery today. It 'may' have been thin enough but it is definitely too wide and will not fit. Guess the gs2 they said it would fit is not the one with battery compatible wih ours.

Ultimate Chicken

Jan 30, 2006
GT-i9100 user here. (No bloody AT&T or Vodaphone versions, Exynos not OMAP).

Got myself a GC110. Pleasantly surprised to find the original battery for my old Galaxy S2 *fits the camera*. Well, not completely perfectly - I can stuff it in and it barely fits, and I'll need a bit of work to get it out, but the camera works, no power or voltage problems. I had it running up to 20% left too.

I first suspected as much when I realized the only thing different on the new batteries were the serial numbers. But... the snug fit I got here precludes the "taller" official extended from fitting, let along things like the huge Momax one.

Got an extra GC110 battery and charger as a bundle, the Galaxy S2's battery works on the charger. The GC110 extra battery does indeed work on the S2, and by extension the GC110's original battery. So now I have 3 batteries and 2 devices. Joy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The battery used in the Galaxy Camera is the same one as used in the Samsung Galaxy S II. So you can pick these up for less than £10 so it's no problem keeping 1 or 2 spare with you when you're out and about.

Due to the nature of this camera, the battery performance isn't fantastic as expected and Sammy should have put a bigger capacity cell in there. But at least replacements are easy to come by.
    I hate to ask this question and get blasted if it's already been answered elsewhere...but this seemed like the most logical place for it. I know the different versions of the Galaxy s2 have different batteries.

Which one would one use on the Galaxy Camera. Going on a trip over to Asia and don't want to have to recharge the camera every 10 minutes. Saw two versions from Anker on Amazon and was hoping someone could steer me in the right direction. Because I'm a noob I can't save you time and post the links.

Much appreciated. Don't hate me.

Just use Samsung original battery for Galaxy S II GT-I9100....
    Samsung release two models, 1650mAh like the one that comes default on GT-I9100, and 2000mAh official extended battery. The size is the same, so both can be used with SGC.
    As the batteries are exactly the same model they will fit in the charger, so absolutely, yes.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2