Xt925 android carbon 4.3 bluetooth low energy

Search This thread

mitsus

Jan 12, 2009
Hi,
i've installed android 4.3 carbon. When i try to use any app with ble support it don't start. The message is "ble is not supported"!
Is it possibile? Where are My errors?

Thanks and regards

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

SFG

Dec 23, 2010
I'm sure you didn't realize that you posted in the wrong section. You might get better support from posting this within the carbon thread. Sorry that I cannot provide you with the answer to your question.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

mitsus

Jan 12, 2009
And this section is for development...

Enviado desde mi Motorola Razr HD mediante Tapatalk

If i wrote in this section is because i think that it is a development feature. The Android Carbon 4.3 Stock ROm topic is into this forum section and if it don't work is...an development problem. Is it right? No one has seen my problem? Have you just launched to report me the wrong section?

EcHoFiiVe

Jan 29, 2012
Mundelein. IL
If i wrote in this section is because i think that it is a development feature. The Android Carbon 4.3 Stock ROm topic is into this forum section and if it don't work is...an development problem. Is it right? No one has seen my problem? Have you just launched to report me the wrong section?

Dude chill out. You posted in the wrong section. Go to the Carbon thread.

Sent from my XT926 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: gustrick and mitsus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Dude chill out. You posted in the wrong section. Go to the Carbon thread.

Sent from my XT926 using xda app-developers app