ashwath230

Sep 30, 2015
Tumkur
Can not download the complete file! It fails after 60%
Edit: Refreshed the download link and got it working

Last edited:

n'wah

Aug 13, 2017
Yes, I checked the change log however I just want to confirm. Are you downloading the ROM ?
Not right now, but i definitely will in 2-3 days. (I'm on Jaguar r17 and although it has rather high battery drain, I want to give it a few more charge cycles before cementing my opinion.)

Meanwhile maybe @daviduco can tell us if the oversaturated colors have been fixed?

ERHAN53

Jun 22, 2017
RİZE
Sim Card storage is not working, i can not export contacts inside my sim card, even save new number on it, i also can not find item for sim card

Rohith_412

Apr 17, 2017
Ok
Thank u

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Don't download latest build. Kernel panic on wifi connect.
I'm using latest build from yesterday I didn't face any issue till now wifi is working fine.

What is kernel panic?
Thanks in advance ?

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Don't download latest build. Kernel panic on wifi connect.
I'm using latest build from yesterday I didn't face any issues till now, wifi is working fine.
What is kernel panic?
Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer
    Code:
    /**
    *  You flash this ROM at your own risk and responsibility.
    *  This ROM is provided without ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, not even the warranty that it works.
    *  None of the developers of this ROM will be held accountable for any damages, complaints or thermonuclear war.
    **/

Introduction

This is LineageOS 14.1 for our ZUK Z2 (z2_plus, z2131, z2132).

This ROM is mainly an adaptation of fedor917 and davidevinavil's superb work on this device. My sources are continuously being updated to their changes and improved to better work for LineageOS.

Features
    • LineageOS 14.1 with Android 7.1.1, including all features from LineageOS.
    • Always updated to the latest upstream sources and security patches
    • Clean builds without any additional bloatware
    • Updated every 1/2 weeks

Requirements
    • Unlocked bootloader
    • Latest TWRP (Link)
    • Reading this whole post. If you don't read the post, it's important that you read at least the FAQ. If you don't read it and then ask stupid questions, I reserve my right to make fun of you.
    • Your Z2 and your brains :D

Installation instructions
    1. Wipe system, cache and dalvik
    2. If not flashing over a LineageOS 14.1 build, wipe data
    3. Flash the ROM
    4. Flash root if you want (Link)
    5. Flash GAPPS if wanted (Link, select arm64, android 7.1)
    6. Reboot

Changelog

You can always find the changelog at the device wiki.

Downloads

Link

Credits

Thanks to Fedor, Davide and all other contributors!

Donations

I'm doing this in my free time and to use myself. Furthermore, both davidenavil and fedor917 have done much, much more work than I to make this ROM possible. If you're feeling like donating you should donate to them first.

If after reading this you still want to donate to me, here's a link:

Note that by donating you are confirming that you're not paying for any service whatsoever, but freely giving away your money without any warranty or right to refund. I take donations as a form of saying thanks, not as payment for my work or the works of others.

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1 for ZUK Z2, ROM for the Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro

Contributors
    varotone, davidevinavil, fedor917, many others
    Source Code: [url]https://github.com/ontherunvaro/android_device_zuk_z2_plus[/URL]

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2017-02-11
    Last Updated 2017-10-15
    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Because of real-life reasons, at the end of this month/beginning of October I will stop giving support to this ROM. This will also mean the OTA server will be taken down.

I am sorry for the disappointment to users, and those who have collaborated in development, but I cannot mantain it properly for probably at least half a year and it would be irresponsible to keep development, both for me and you users. I may return in the future but I cannot say for sure.

I want to thank you all for your support and help, be it appreciative comments, donations, issues, pull requests or other. It has been an amazing experience over the 6 months I have been publishing my builds.

In the following weeks before support is discontinued, I plan to release one or two final builds in which I will try to get most important stuff fixed, so as to provide an stable build for whichever users decide to continue using LOS. Keep watching this thread for them because as I said before, they won't be available via OTA. I will let you know which build is the last, and I will change this thread's title to "DISCONTINUED".

At the same time, this is also a call for devs who may be qualified to continue development of this ROM, and willing to do it, to step up and take over. If you already are an Android ROM developer and are interested, please PM me, here or on Telegram.
    New release uploaded.
    This is my last release for now. Farewell and thank you all!
    Surprise release!

Note: I'm not back to development, just a one-time build to get up to date with Cosme's work and security patches. The ROM is still discontinued.