www.simosoftprojects.com
iFonz
Version 1.1.2 - 15/10/2008

=============================
http://thedogcorner.blogspot.com

Info
iFonz is a clone of iPhone interface, with a lots of customization and a fully graphical design and animations
for Windows Mobile 5/6 completely writed in .NET.

iFonz use a lot of my spare time for development, it's free of money and if you want help me in development
you can click on my Google Sponsor in my Blog.

If you want you can make a donation here:
ITALIAN
Se vuoi aiutarmi e vuoi donare qualcosa clicca qui

ENGLISH
If you want support me you can make a donation here

Please don't mirror my program and use only my shared link from http://www.savefile.com

Requirements
- Pocket PC with Windows Mobile 5 or 6
- Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5
- At least 2Mb of Ram free on QVGA

If you have trouble with Compact Framework, here you can download the necessary files:

- .NET Compact Framework v3.5 for Windows Mobile
- .NET Compact Framework v3.5 Messages All Languages for Windows Mobile (Choose your language file to install)

Installation
- Uninstall older version
- Extract ZIP in any folder and start iFonz.exe

How to
- If during the slide from a page to another page you look a red/pink color in the names of icons go to Windows Mobile Settings -> Screen -> ClearType and disable it
- If you use ILauncher or other launcher program consider to uninstall it for best use of iFonz
- If you wnat enter directly on the General Settings click on the link in Programs Folder "iFonz Settings"
- To open General Settings Tap and Hold on background
- To open Icon Settings Tap and Hold on desired icon
- To enable/disable Windows Startup open General Settings and check/uncheck the option
- To save/load Themes and settings Tap and Hold on Battery and click on Themes->Load/Save and choose the file
- To minimize Tap and Hold on Battery in the main screen and click on minimize
- To view all Pocket PC status info Tap and Hold on Battery in the main screen and go to Status menu
- To view AM/PM hour go to Regional Settings in your pocket pc and set correctly your Timezone and Time settings
- To exit click on battery in the main screen
- To add shortcut to a folder in the command line use "\windows\fexplore.exe" and in the argument set the folder path
- To add shortcut to a midlet java in the command line use "[the path of your java manager]" and in the argument set the parameter of your java application (Es: Command: "\windows\jmm.exe" Arguments:"-r"Gmail","Google","Gmail")
- To add shortcut to an internet address write in command line the internet address
- To Copy/Swap an icon tap and hold on 1 icon and choose Copy/Swap and after tap and hold another icon and choose Paste here/Swap here
- If iFonz close when hit the "Red Button" after a call, assign a specific button of your PPC for restart it, set it in PPC settings
- If your Pocket PC is old or slow go to General Settings and disable all Special Effects and set Animation to "Nothing"
- If you do a lot of changes in General Settings and iFonz become slow, restart it
- To go in debug mode create a file "Debuco" in the iFonz directory and use the program. In the folder i create a new text file called Logfile.txt with all operations and errors
- For lock device and show a big image of caller whe you receive a call use S2U2 program (The best ever from A_C)

Changes
Version 1.1.2 - 15/10/08

- Now when pass from last page to first page don't scroll all pages but go first directly, same thing when click the D-Pad button
- If you don't use wallpaper iFonz scroll very quickly and the ClearType Windows setting problem is resolved
- Deleted Arial fonts, now use Tahoma (Windows Mobile system font)
- Reduced the size of Operator name font
- Resized correctly all labels and text
- Now work with VGA correctly and with HTC Diamond
- Created 2 set of gfx folder 1 for QVGA and 1 for VGA devices
- Scroll speed improvements when slide pages
- Changed the Left/Right buttons to change page
- New navigation system in Open/Save/Search files with a DropDownList
- Correct a lot of bugs and Out of Memory Exceptions
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD
Go to my blogsite

Know Bugs

In the future
- Add All windows program option for set the icons
- Add in Icon settings the No open animation option separately
- Click little balls to go directly on a page selected
- Configuration of Pocket PC D-PAd Keys and Soft-Keys
- Add icons on top bar for notifications(messages, appointments, calls) if selected in settings
- Add more functionality to File Dialog Explorer (Create folder, Delete, Copy, Cut, Paste)
- Add sound on interact (slide, open application, close application, start iFonz, end iFonz)
- Add setting to remove top bar and use the Windows Mobile Bar

In a far far future
- Add Contacts Manager
- Add Dialpad to do calls
- Add Chat SMS to create SMS for contact

Videos
iFonz 0.7.6
iFonz 0.9.4
iFonz 1.0.0 - With instructions

Last edited:
Reactions: tag-rt

cmexec

Aug 18, 2008
This is a great treat. I just sent you a PM earlier requesting a copy of v1.1x and of course you delivered to the community. - Excellent!

lennie

Aug 5, 2007
thank you very much.

i think that's what the windows mobile platform lacks is good native animation. thank you

Sid-Shrunk

Feb 9, 2008
Hi ssj5trunks,

great work. TNX for publishing the new version(after all this ...) as freeware.

Works great on LG-KS20, animation speed has highly improved and settings of 1.0.4 are taken over. File browser is pretty cool.

TNX again

dalatincraze

Oct 1, 2008
themes

of i meant to ask before but i forgot.. is there a way to save my theme so i can load it up when i please?i know to click and hold on the battery and then goto themes , save. but what is the file extension

by the way thanks for the new release..

WAY TO GO, ssj5trunks!

This is fantastic -- new releases from ALL the best finger/slide app and UI developers:

iFonz (how I get stuff done, fast, every day, on the run -- indispensable)
s2u2 (A_C's great collection of slider apps)
iContact (lots of variations here)
iDialer (finally -- it just works and is beautiful)

It's Christmas in October as the xda developers are all working in sync now....

Thank you ssj5trunks!

iFonz

eXero

Aug 5, 2008
Excuse me for being new at this, but when I click the weather tab from my HTC Diamond it doesnt give me any weather information, do I need to download some kind of other weather application, and if so, what do you recommend?

thanks in advance

!Kernel Panic!

Sep 13, 2007
thanx for another great update...just noticed how the bottom row of icons are pushed further down the screen covering their reflections:confused: and no longer push the icons to the corners when opening programs:confused:

Homer314

Oct 9, 2008
Rome
Cavolo, ora il rendering è perfetto (ad eccezzione della visualizzazione orizzontale) sul mio Glofiish M800 e se non sbaglio il software ora è molto più leggero !

Domani mattina appena arrivo in ufficio farò la mia donazione !

Grazie !

////////////////////////////////////

Amazing, now rendering is perfecet on my VGA Glofiish M800 and it seems to be a litle bit light then older release !

Last edited:

stutzedward

Sep 30, 2008
KL
I will be installing this later tonite. SInce it's a .exe file, must we use ActiveSync or just run the .exe on the fone? I am using KS20.

I will be installing this later tonite. SInce it's a .exe file, must we use ActiveSync or just run the .exe on the fone? I am using KS20.
hmm. "when all else fails, read the instructions!"

Installation

stutzedward

Sep 30, 2008
KL
Cool, so there;s no more isntallation, eh? Just put the files in the folder and the magic application runs like a gem.

stutzedward

Sep 30, 2008
KL
My LG KS20 is running on iFonz 1.1.2 now. Whoa....... WOW!!! YAY!!!!

1) It runs at least 50% faster than the older one
2) Graphical sharpness is like 50% better (very clear!!!!)
3) The 'setting' display is sooooooooo sharp and nice now. :)

Brings me lotsa smiles!!!

By the way, I did not uninstalled the 1.0.4. I copied and overwritten the folders in 1.0.4 and the "iFonz" program in "Remove Programs" dissapear when I run it for the first time. Is it okay?

(reason for not deleting because worry newer version will not run, like S2U2 1.3 vs 1.22, my KS20 can't run v1.3)

remi.rez

Jan 11, 2008
Amazing

Great job :eek ::) :rolleyes:
I am impressed, this plus the new S2u2 and PCM keyboard on the Diamond look amazing and snappy. Touchflo will have to keep quiet for a while.

Thanks

stutzedward

Sep 30, 2008
KL
I hv problem running the new S2U2 v1.30. When I wake up my KS20, my S2U2 keeps hanging. I have reverted back to v1.22 which is much more stable.

remi.rez

Jan 11, 2008
It might be because you have a cooked rom.
There is a little load time when launching an app but except for that it's all good.
I have turned off the fading effects though in Ifonz settings.
It might help.
I want to try the Omnia D3d drivers as well to see if it makes any difference.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    iFonz

Info
    iFonz is a clone of iPhone interface, with a lots of customization and a fully graphical design and animations
    for Windows Mobile 5/6 completely writed in .NET.

iFonz use a lot of my spare time for development, it's free of money and if you want help me in development
    you can click on my Google Sponsor in my Blog.

If you want you can make a donation here:
    ITALIAN
    Se vuoi aiutarmi e vuoi donare qualcosa clicca qui

ENGLISH
    If you want support me you can make a donation here

Please don't mirror my program and use only my shared link from http://www.savefile.com

Requirements
    - Pocket PC with Windows Mobile 5 or 6
    - Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5
    - At least 2Mb of Ram free on QVGA

If you have trouble with Compact Framework, here you can download the necessary files:

- .NET Compact Framework v3.5 for Windows Mobile
    - .NET Compact Framework v3.5 Messages All Languages for Windows Mobile (Choose your language file to install)

Installation

How to
    - If during the slide from a page to another page you look a red/pink color in the names of icons go to Windows Mobile Settings -> Screen -> ClearType and disable it
    - If you use ILauncher or other launcher program consider to uninstall it for best use of iFonz
    - If you wnat enter directly on the General Settings click on the link in Programs Folder "iFonz Settings"
    - To open General Settings Tap and Hold on background
    - To open Icon Settings Tap and Hold on desired icon
    - To enable/disable Windows Startup open General Settings and check/uncheck the option
    - To save/load Themes and settings Tap and Hold on Battery and click on Themes->Load/Save and choose the file
    - To minimize Tap and Hold on Battery in the main screen and click on minimize
    - To view all Pocket PC status info Tap and Hold on Battery in the main screen and go to Status menu
    - To view AM/PM hour go to Regional Settings in your pocket pc and set correctly your Timezone and Time settings
    - To exit click on battery in the main screen
    - To add shortcut to a folder in the command line use "\windows\fexplore.exe" and in the argument set the folder path
    - To add shortcut to a midlet java in the command line use "[the path of your java manager]" and in the argument set the parameter of your java application (Es: Command: "\windows\jmm.exe" Arguments:"-r"Gmail","Google","Gmail")
    - To add shortcut to an internet address write in command line the internet address
    - To Copy/Swap an icon tap and hold on 1 icon and choose Copy/Swap and after tap and hold another icon and choose Paste here/Swap here
    - If iFonz close when hit the "Red Button" after a call, assign a specific button of your PPC for restart it, set it in PPC settings
    - If your Pocket PC is old or slow go to General Settings and disable all Special Effects and set Animation to "Nothing"
    - If you do a lot of changes in General Settings and iFonz become slow, restart it
    - To go in debug mode create a file "Debuco" in the iFonz directory and use the program. In the folder i create a new text file called Logfile.txt with all operations and errors
    - For lock device and show a big image of caller whe you receive a call use S2U2 program (The best ever from A_C)

Changes
    Version 1.1.2 - 15/10/08

- Now when pass from last page to first page don't scroll all pages but go first directly, same thing when click the D-Pad button
    - If you don't use wallpaper iFonz scroll very quickly and the ClearType Windows setting problem is resolved
    - Deleted Arial fonts, now use Tahoma (Windows Mobile system font)
    - Reduced the size of Operator name font
    - Resized correctly all labels and text
    - Now work with VGA correctly and with HTC Diamond
    - Created 2 set of gfx folder 1 for QVGA and 1 for VGA devices
    - Scroll speed improvements when slide pages
    - Changed the Left/Right buttons to change page
    - New navigation system in Open/Save/Search files with a DropDownList
    - Correct a lot of bugs and Out of Memory Exceptions
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD
    Go to my blogsite

Know Bugs

In the future
    - Add All windows program option for set the icons
    - Add in Icon settings the No open animation option separately
    - Click little balls to go directly on a page selected
    - Configuration of Pocket PC D-PAd Keys and Soft-Keys
    - Add icons on top bar for notifications(messages, appointments, calls) if selected in settings
    - Add more functionality to File Dialog Explorer (Create folder, Delete, Copy, Cut, Paste)
    - Add sound on interact (slide, open application, close application, start iFonz, end iFonz)
    - Add setting to remove top bar and use the Windows Mobile Bar

In a far far future
    - Add Contacts Manager
    - Add Dialpad to do calls
    - Add Chat SMS to create SMS for contact

Videos
    iFonz 0.7.6
    iFonz 0.9.4
    iFonz 1.0.0 - With instructions