[Q] Bootloop after flashing any rom

Search This thread

DualDark

Jul 29, 2012
Every rom ive tried, it stucks into bootlogo. How can i solve it? Thanks in advance.

skorpionvenom

Aug 15, 2011
Cambridge, Massachusetts
It happened to me too. The only solution is to revert to stock JB, reinstall custom recovery, re-root and install custom rom.
Many moto g users had this problem...

Sent from my Desire S using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

And, just for curiosity, how did you solve your bootloop problem without using the VolDown key?

DualDark

Jul 29, 2012
It happened to me too. The only solution is to revert to stock JB, reinstall custom recovery, re-root and install custom rom.
Many moto g users had this problem...

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

And, just for curiosity, how did you solve your bootloop problem without using the VolDown key?

thank you, I already flashed aosb =)

lol, i didnt without... i just went to get fixed it after my last post in the other thread... this guy on the place i went only took him like 40mins to replace/fix it.

Feyerabend

Aug 23, 2012
thank you, I already flashed aosb =)

lol, i didnt without... i just went to get fixed it after my last post in the other thread... this guy on the place i went only took him like 40mins to replace/fix it.

Did you flash recovery in JB? I have your problem right now, and I have reflashed stock JB, updated to KK, re-rooted, installed CWM and... bootloops again :mad:. Can it be the problem? Should I flash recovery in JB directly? And which recovery should I flash in stock JB, CWM for 4.3 bootloader? Thanks in advance

Last edited:

matixz3

May 11, 2011
Im having the same problem, after I installed GPe. Gonna try going back to JB.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

DualDark

Jul 29, 2012
Did you flash recovery in JB? I have your problem right now, and I have reflashed stock JB, updated to KK, re-rooted, installed CWM and... bootloops again :mad:. Can it be the problem? Should I flash recovery in JB directly? And which recovery should I flash in stock JB, CWM for 4.3 bootloader? Thanks in advance
I don't have an idea what is exactly the problem. Regardless if I'm on JB or KK, I always flash recovery using the moto tool application. In order to install any aosp rom, I must to be in JB stock.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk