[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1][spyder/umts_spyder] PAC-ROM LP-MR1 Beta-2

Search This thread

skiwong20

Nov 29, 2011
Google Pixel 4
Google Pixel 4 XL
Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

Last edited:

BeSalecker

Mar 8, 2013
New York
So happy to see this ROM being built again for our device. Thanks so much for your work. Is the ROM based off CM 11? If so does it have the same stability as those ROMS?

davidsonsjesus

The ROM is great! Of course it might have some errors due to so many resources, but nothing stopping everyday use. I had to make some adjustments to some scripts, I realize that when you start (if you have done a cache wipe) the information in the first application freezes but continues optimizing just wait, if you set the phone to non intrusive gives error Incoming call. Are things going with the settling time. No Pie, Halo or flexibility in the configuration of the physical buttons (pre-determined options only), but as already said is excellent.
Good work.

seandop

Apr 16, 2013
PACman ROM never disappoints! Awesome build!

EDIT: Also, Access Point Names is no longer greyed out in Mobile network. Which is a good thing, as I had to make some changes on XT912 on US VZW...

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Noe!

Sep 27, 2013
Are these feature packed roms stable? I want to try this out but I feel as if it is going to have a lot of unnecessary stuff.

seandop

Apr 16, 2013
Will do. How is this rom for you so far?

I'm cautiously optimistic. I had some APN issues to fix, then phone seemed borked, but appears to be working now...

Everything else seems fine. Oh, except there is an error that occurs when you try to use the Set Data to 2G on Suspend option. When the phone wakes, the mobile network type is set to WCDMA preferred, instead of Global.

All-in-all snappy and feature-filled.

Noe!

Sep 27, 2013
I'm cautiously optimistic. I had some APN issues to fix, then phone seemed borked, but appears to be working now...

Everything else seems fine. Oh, except there is an error that occurs when you try to use the Set Data to 2G on Suspend option. When the phone wakes, the mobile network type is set to WCDMA preferred, instead of Global.

Were those APN issues related to MMS? What do you mean by "borked"? Downloading at the moment.

Brantuck84

Jul 16, 2012
Cullman

Those of us on 912's can't use the 2g option as we are on a CDMA network

seandop

Apr 16, 2013
Were those APN issues related to MMS? What do you mean by "borked"? Downloading at the moment.

Haven't tried MMS. My phone was preferentially connecting to 3g rather than LTE in an area where I knew LTE was prevalent. I removed the "default" flag from the eHPRD APN for VZW and now it seems to connect fine.

The phone app seemed to be installed twice. Google voice asked which phone app I wanted to open to configure my settings. Then I received a call, that my phone would bout let me answer. Opening the phone app showed no call history. After wiping cache and Dalvik and rebooting for other purposes, the phone app now shows the missed call and seems to be behaving properly (even after multiple reboots).

Idk, I'm taking it one step at a time with this ROM. I love it, but it may have issues still.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Those of us on 912's can't use the 2g option as we are on a CDMA network

We ought to be able to. Should be able to connect to 1X, no?

Brantuck84

Jul 16, 2012
Cullman
I don't believe so it set up for gsm devices and our 1x is still connected via cdma (I think) because of how vzw's network is setup. Someone correct if I'm wrong but I'm almost certain its something's of the sort

seandop

Apr 16, 2013
I don't believe so it set up for gsm devices and our 1x is still connected via cdma (I think) because of how vzw's network is setup. Someone correct if I'm wrong but I'm almost certain its something's of the sort

Right 1X is on CDMA. I guess I naïvely assumed that it could be handled, based upon your specified mobile network settings. Ah well, perhaps it is working as designed then. :/

Brantuck84

Jul 16, 2012
Cullman
Right 1X is on CDMA. I guess I naïvely assumed that it could be handled, based upon your specified mobile network settings. Ah well, perhaps it is working as designed then. :/

Yeah it would be nice. Gravity box has the smart radio option that will do what you speak of (switch to 1x when screen off) but gb causes to many weird things to happen so I don't use it

Reactions: sad days

seandop

Apr 16, 2013
Yeah it would be nice. Gravity box has the smart radio option that will do what you speak of (switch to 1x when screen off) but gb causes to many weird things to happen so I don't use it

So I've heard. I've never tried it, myself. Maybe Llama has the ability to do it. It's been a while since I've used it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

Hi !

Because currently I don't have my XT910 device, I cannot continue to be maintainer on those devices XT910 & XT912 .

If someone want to continue my work, please let me to know or contact PAC Maintainers !

Best regards !

I am back to help out. I am currently part of the PAC Team. Mainly maintaining the Moto X right now...I have pulled my droid razr off the shelf and have fixed up the nightlies for the spyder and umts-spyder.
    here is a rom for today.

spyder : ROM

umts_spyder : ROM
    Hey guys which is a more stable rom?? mokee, pac or cm 12???
    I think PAC (but that's just my opinion). Welder and co. are enjoying LS but just not the current build.

OK, so, I have been on a quest to find a final KK ROM that I can stick with in stock slot and be done with it. I've tried many but there was always something that made me switch and try another.

So, since I've had a good experience with PAC 5.1, I decided to try PAC KK (last build: 20150118). OK, so far I'm again impressed with PAC. It's the first ROM I've found that includes the Dynamic Status Bar option that does not cause lag when enabled (PA and MoKee KK both caused lag).
    Also, even though Xposed XLED module is a workaround, it's the first ROM (that I've seen) other than AOKP that allows LED while screen is on natively (let me just add an at.sherri here: @sherri).

ROM is feature packed like AOKP and MoKee.

So if this ROM has decent battery performance, then maybe I've found a final KK ROM. MoKee KK is good but battery just seems a bit dodgy. Will need a few days to establish battery usage and general performance.
    I've only played with it for about 2 hours now..

Just thought I'd share this info for anyone who is interested.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR Maxx (XT910)
    PAC development for razr dead?

Last nightly is 6/5/14 :crying:

https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/pacman/umts_spyder/nightly/

There's an yesterday build in there...
    Hey I noticed that theres no new version for the umts_spyder so i built my own. Its really smooth and fast so if anyone wants it heres the link
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4StYBjw_YQlZDc5NUlBRUdyTDA/view?usp=sharing