G2 navigation bar and themer compatibility

Search This thread

miqueasgl

Jul 17, 2011
hi there, i use the rom aeonflex on my LG G2 and can't use themer because of the screen resolution, G2 uses 1920*1080, but in the settings menu of themer says 1803*1080, DPI 480.

themer says it cannot work cause the menu bar reduces the screen dimension and cannot work.

some help?????

alldroid

Nov 18, 2012
Rochdale
www.thekinetik.net
hi there, i use the rom aeonflex on my LG G2 and can't use themer because of the screen resolution, G2 uses 1920*1080, but in the settings menu of themer says 1803*1080, DPI 480.

themer says it cannot work cause the menu bar reduces the screen dimension and cannot work.

some help?????
You mean the galaxy S2 ? as the default screen resolution is actually 800 by 480,it may be the rom that is an issue and not themer

miqueasgl

Jul 17, 2011
using the xposed option to disable the navigation bar themer works fine.

but, that's a problem on the other side, phone is not really 100% without nav bar...

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
using the xposed option to disable the navigation bar themer works fine.

but, that's a problem on the other side, phone is not really 100% without nav bar...

That's odd though. Make sure you haven't adjusted the sizing of the bar in any way. Any small change in your display settings will throw off all of the Themer settings.

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
themer will not work for me in my rom either ... i havent touched the dpi or anything .. it is 480 I believe but the screeen resolution is coming up as 1803x1080 :S... I do not know how to fix it

luvboox

Nov 6, 2012
Yeah same here for my Xperia Z Ultra. I'd really like to try Themer, but it doesn't support the ZU. I'm on stock Sony build, no tweaks to nav bar or DPI that I know of. When I check the screen dimensions under Themer Debug Info, it says it is 1824x1080 with a DPI of 320. Perhaps it is the DPI that is the problem? Either way, would sure love a fix so I can try Themer out.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
themer will not work for me in my rom either ... i havent touched the dpi or anything .. it is 480 I believe but the screeen resolution is coming up as 1803x1080 :S... I do not know how to fix it

Hi Danial,

If your phone is rooted, please check that any other display setting has been set to default. This includes any height settings of notification/nav bars or any resolution settings. If you visit gsmarena.com, your phone settings should match the stock display settings for the G2.

Yeah same here for my Xperia Z Ultra. I'd really like to try Themer, but it doesn't support the ZU. I'm on stock Sony build, no tweaks to nav bar or DPI that I know of. When I check the screen dimensions under Themer Debug Info, it says it is 1824x1080 with a DPI of 320. Perhaps it is the DPI that is the problem? Either way, would sure love a fix so I can try Themer out.

Hi luvboox,

The developers are working very hard to improve Themer's performance and other features, however adding more device support won't be easy due to lack of resources. Once Themer is more stable we'll look into more device support such as the Z Ultra :)

pyropunk2006

Jan 13, 2011
LG G2, Nav Bar, & Themer

I rooted my G2 and did resize the nav bar. Is there no size I can make it to that's smaller than stock in order to use Themer?