Is there such thing as a non-5g S20+?

Search This thread

finshan

Jan 17, 2018
I'm on Verizon in the US, but if there's an international unlocked model (or even a US unlocked model) that doesn't have 5g (and is therefore $200 cheaper or something) then obviously I'd rather get that. Does it exist?

finshan

Jan 17, 2018
Yes. My region on Malaysia, only the s20 Ultra is 5G. S20+ and s20 is 4g with 8gb ram 128gb storage. 1 esim 1 nanosim slot and 1 dedicated sdcard slot.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Whatever the model is, I assume it's just the "international unlocked s20+ 4g"? Is it available to US consumers?

kia5566

Mar 26, 2017
I think International S20 and S20+ model have the lowest spec that Samsung offer because it only came with Exynos 990 and 8GB of Ram and 4G network instead of Snapdragon 865 12GB of ram. Obviously it will be cheaper because of the cost. However the spec is good enough to last you another 4 years.

Whatever the model is, I assume it's just the "international unlocked s20+ 4g"? Is it available to US consumers?
You asked regarding international models. It definitely is not available to American consumers because.. Americans is offered American variants.

You can try to purchase one on the internet that is willing to ship it to you though.

Honestly I will advise against it though. The americans have their own variants for a very good reason and you won't have warranty on the event the phone misbehave. I personally won't buy something this expensive without warranty.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes. My region on Malaysia, only the s20 Ultra is 5G. S20+ and s20 is 4g with 8gb ram 128gb storage. 1 esim 1 nanosim slot and 1 dedicated sdcard slot.

In Germany you can select between all S20 models if you want a 4G or 5G variant.