[DISCOTINUED][ROM][4.4.4][H4L]CMX11 for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360

Search This thread

vdhero

Jun 11, 2017
Rach Gia
well,in latinamerica providers give some social media for free,ilimited for some time (3 days,1 week,depends on how much you spend),when you buy minutes for your phone.this social media are facebook,whatsapp,instagram,and some other ****.in some way they force you to use this options,you know.

Wow, I never heard of things like that in Vietnam. Here, you just have to buy a card and use it to add money to your phone account and you just call, text, use mobile network however you want. Also, providers always offer some pack for people who need to use more but you'll get it cheaper than the normal price and you just pay for those pack with you account money. For example, 1 minute of phone call cost 50 cents, with the packs, you can get 100 minute of phone calls for 30-40 dollars. The providers even give some extra money on your account if you add money to your account in some special days.

mariocanales

Apr 13, 2018
some years ago was like that.now like everybody has a smartphone,they offer you some social media for free.so thats the reason i have whatsapp,i like telegram more,but nobody has it.

Szempy

Sep 1, 2011
Marosvásárhely
I have reinstalled two times the rom and i get the same error, when i try to unlock the simcard it is just going round and round but it doesn't unlock it. when the screen goes black the unlock screen disappeared.

mariocanales

Apr 13, 2018
I have reinstalled two times the rom and i get the same error, when i try to unlock the simcard it is just going round and round but it doesn't unlock it. when the screen goes black the unlock screen disappeared.

just an idea,but have you tried fashing your regional csc after flashing the rom? this method works on stock based roms,but who knows.is at your own risk.

after flashing both,introduce this code.
*#272*your IMEI#
would be something like this
*#272*123456789101112#
will appear a menu and you choose your regional csc.for example in my case would be CHO,because im from chile.the phone will reboot and that is it.

Last edited:

vdhero

Jun 11, 2017
Rach Gia
just an idea,but have you tried fashing your regional csc after flashing the rom? this method works on stock based roms,but who knows.is at your own risk.

after flashing both,introduce this code.
*#272*your IMEI#
would be something like this
*#272*123456789101112#
will appear a menu and you choose your regional csc.for example in my case would be CHO,because im from chile.the phone will reboot and that is it.
It should still work since csc doesn't touch the system partition but you guys are NOT recomended to do that tho

Reactions: mariocanales
Nov 5, 2012
Hanoi
Just found my old Galaxy Y in my dad's drawer. Great to see that there are still developments for this little boy up to this year. (even if they all stopped a few months ago)
Gonna flash this right after I found an sdcard

vdhero

Jun 11, 2017
Rach Gia
Oh boy, I'm here a year after posting this. It was so great to do this back in the time. There hasn't been that much posts around anymore around this forum from what I can see. I guess this device is officially dead then. If anyone sees this post that is still using the SGY, damn, I would be impressed of you.

Reactions: Assabtigle

TheRealModder

Sep 2, 2018
Oh boy, I'm here a year after posting this. It was so great to do this back in the time. There hasn't been that much posts around anymore around this forum from what I can see. I guess this device is officially dead then. If anyone sees this post that is still using the SGY, damn, I would be impressed of you.

I still using that phone but my SGY have weird behavior now...

1.if i just pressed the power button, the phone think "hey, user have already press and hold the power button."

Sent from my on7xelte using XDA Labs

Right here hehe, im trying to find a nice way to keep using mine just as a audio player, since i spend like 70% os my time listening podcasts. (and strangely ive never been able to use MiXPlorer on any custom ROM in it...) tnx alot for your hard work on the ROM

Assabtigle

Nov 16, 2018
Malakand, Bat-Khela
Develop IT BROOOO!!!

Develop IT BROOOO!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, it's vdhero. I'm really sad when I discontinue this ROM. I worked weeks to make the first release of the ROM. I planned to update this ROM but unforturnatly, my SGY had gone to the heaven(not the heaven, just it's broken LOL) and I couldn't fix. I decided to give it a break after a long time with it. I also planned to make ROMs for other devices but one day, I was installing ROM on my phone and a f*cking thieve stole a bag that I carry the rest of my phones. Then boom, I only have a broken SII left. Also, I found that almost no one use it, just a good guy hit thanks. I've also got $500 that my friend owe me and I decided to buy another phone. See you in the SII forum or the phone that I will buy.
    *Note: Do NOT mirror my link. If the link is dead, just post a reply or PM me, I'll report anyone who mirror my link
    CREDITS
    Here is the full list of credits for who contibuted this ROM(tweaks' dev and ROM dev)
    vdhero
    Executioner44
    Androidarmv6 team
    thedeadfish59
    mohammad.afaneh
    omerdeniz99
    ROM-PacMe
    bieltv.3
    psyke83
    Spacecaker
    Alberto96
    Lopicl.00
    Plamb1r
    Paget96
    tanu548
    DEVILOPS 007
    Dany00
    _LLJY
    stormPremier
    Mohnot
    sohamsen
    luqman98
    LordArcadius
    ImbaWind
    leolawliet
    Jeeko
    iamareebjamal
    DiamondBond
    defiant07
    fivefour
    RenzkiPH
    kaustubh.rockstar
    DorianX
    ArjunrambZ
    KineichiNxt
    slaid480
    Spex
    Android-fany
    Rhievaldo
    Ne.xt
    zeppelinrox
    bigsupersquid
    Hello guys, this is vdhero from H4L team and we're back with a ROM. It's CMX11. You may think that everyone know and used CMX11. Since omerdeniz99 discontinued it, we didn't got any update. Currently, I've sent him and email and he allowed me to continue the project.I continue to project with many tweaks, apps,etc added. So, enjoy guys
    CMX11 logo
    url]
    For download, go to post 2
    For full list of tweaks added, go to post 3
    For full list of credits, go to post 4
    For reason why I quitted, go to post 9
    I SCREAM CMX11 IS BACK!

XDA:DevDB Information
    CMX11, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360

Contributors
    vdhero, Executioner44
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 2.6.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Any ROM, just need TWRP or CWM installed
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 11.0
    Stable Release Date: 2018-04-23
    Current Beta Version: V10.1 and older

Created 2018-04-23
    Last Updated 2018-05-15
    Bugs list
    The only bug I found so far is if there's a swap folder created in /data (which uses 70m of data) by some tweaks, just delete it and you're good to go. The others bugs are CM11 bug. If you found any other, post a reply here