The ten (small) things I love about Windows Phone

Search This thread

CaiKroll

Aug 21, 2011
Vancouver
plus.google.com
I know its a bit random but I figured Windows Phone deserves it.

Here is my top 10:
1. The UI
2. When I receive a text the screen doesn't turn on until it recognizes light.
3. Music Player
4. Zune sync
5. Easy developement
6. Easy to use
7. Automatic Brightness works better than others (iPhone)
8. Contacts sync online, no need for backups!
9. FaceBook + Twitter integration
10. IE Mobile

Reactions: FiyaFleye

ROCOAFZ

Jun 5, 2007
Also the SkyDrive integration with office mobile, very handy with OneNote. It will be a killer feature when Windows 8 is released since it revolves around SkyDrive :D

Just started using One note recently. I have to agree Skydrive makes it rock. now if the wp version only supported one note pictures that i make from my tablet :(

ChrisKringel

Jan 6, 2009

This Feature is great. I'm not sure if ist based on the Ambient Light Sensor or the Proximity Sensor. But it sure saves some battery when I have the phone in my pocket.

Another thing I absolutely love is the Office/SkyDrive integration. I set up the SkyDrive App on my Windows PC and added a Folder called "Synced Documents". Then I added this folder to my Documents Library. Now I can easily save Documents on my PC and they are automatically synced to my WP. I then can edit them on the go and review These changes back at home.

bobzero

Oct 4, 2008
This Feature is great. I'm not sure if ist based on the Ambient Light Sensor or the Proximity Sensor. But it sure saves some battery when I have the phone in my pocket.

Hmm my phone (LQ Quantum, c-900b) does not behave this way.

What phones do not turn on the screen when they sense they are in the pocket? (i would guess it would be proximity sensor not ambient light)

buffalosolja42

Aug 19, 2007
Gainesville
Well mine is a bit nerdish

I love the fact that the calculator changes functions when you turn in from different orientations turn left trig turn right hex, bin calculator :) pretty cool imho.

fatclue

Jul 15, 2010
Miami, FloriDuh
Nobody does Office like MS. Skydrive Browser for Android, has anyone used this abomination? Even Windows Mobile 5, 6, 6.x synced tasks, can't say the same for Google. Quickoffice and Documents to Go are capable 3rd party solutions for iOS, Android and even webOS, but none give you the same experience as the "real thing".

anseio

Oct 11, 2011
Seattle
Also the SkyDrive integration with office mobile, very handy with OneNote. It will be a killer feature when Windows 8 is released since it revolves around SkyDrive :D

I love, Love, LOVE that I can write something up on my laptop and save it to a SkyDrive subfolder, and within a few minutes have it appear on my phone. The SkyDrive update was one of the most amazing things to happen so far.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know its a bit random but I figured Windows Phone deserves it.

Here is my top 10:
    1. The UI
    3. Music Player
    4. Zune sync
    5. Easy developement
    6. Easy to use
    7. Automatic Brightness works better than others (iPhone)
    8. Contacts sync online, no need for backups!
    9. FaceBook + Twitter integration
    10. IE Mobile