[Q] GT-N8010 stuck on boot up screen

Search This thread

bexleylister

Apr 5, 2014
Hi,

Hoping someone can help, it switches on then stays on the screen which say "Samsung Galaxy note 10.1" and will not continue. Have tried to use odin to reload with stock firmware, it seem to complete fine, but that does not resolve the problem. is it completely broken or is there something else i can try.

Thanks

AlexFG

Apr 14, 2009
Miami, FL
Similar issue here....

I'm having the same problem, I had my GT-N8013 running just fine with Omni ROM, booted into recovery (CWM 6.0.3.6) asked me to fix root, clicked yes tablet rebooted into ROM just fine. Then the following morning I woke up and it was stuck on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 logo. I can still boot into recovery and Download mode but I'm not able to restore it back to stock or install a new Recovery through ODIN or CWM. Everything passes just fine every time but once it reboots its still stuck on the logo. I'm also unable to mount, access or format /data and /sdcard on CWM. I'm starting to suspect the eMMC is corrupt and I'll have to send it back to Samsung.If it comes to that this will be the last Samsung product I'll ever buy again.