[ROM][P900] Stock, Rooted, Deodexed

Search This thread

Gatsrom

Oct 5, 2010
Ya it's my fault. I volunteered and then went out of town. I got in yesterday and I just got my android host dev authorization and uploaded one of two versions I made. I'm just testing flashing them on mine a few times more. You have to be a little paranoid when doing stuff like that you know? I'll try to get them both up by this afternoon.

canezila

Nov 13, 2010
Orlando
Google Pixel 3a XL
OnePlus 7T
Ya it's my fault. I volunteered and then went out of town. I got in yesterday and I just got my android host dev authorization and uploaded one of two versions I made. I'm just testing flashing them on mine a few times more. You have to be a little paranoid when doing stuff like that you know? I'll try to get them both up by this afternoon.
Hello. Will the download link be posted here? Or where?

Reactions: amityg

Gatsrom

Oct 5, 2010
Would you be able to post to drop box?

Any luck with getting the rom uploaded I would like to try it

Hello. Will the download link be posted here? Or where?

It's posted it. I just tagged you all so a notice would pop up letting you know.

StephenMSmith

Oct 15, 2010
Google Pixel 4a 5G
GigaWatts Pro
Thanks to msw141 and m_carleone82 for testing the first version and posting that it didn't work. It is very difficult to create a rom for a device you don't own. I really appreciate everyone testing and giving feedback so I can work on fixing it.
Whose up for round two? I even added the option to debloat the rom yourself through the Aroma Installer as several people requested.
Stock kernel, P900UEU1ANC5 firmware base, knoxless, deodexed, zipaligned, init.d support, busybox and rooted.

Happy flashing and be sure to post feedback so we can get this up and running!

DOWNLOAD

Jason G Watts

This is my 1st non-Nexus Samsung device, so I'm new to Knox and the Samsung bootloader, etc. I root and install TWRP on every device I have, and I've been reading the forums on how to do this for my new Note Pro 12.2. I don't care about custom ROMs, I only care about Nandroid backups and Titanium Backups.

This sounds like the easy way to the end -- I just install TWRP via Odin and can I just flash this stock ROM, I will be rooted, de-knoxed (still not sure how important that is), and good to go. Is that correct? A couple questions:

1) Is this the latest OTA update avaible for this device

2) What is the process for applying future updates? For Nexus (Samsung and anyone else) I would restore the stock recovery, then take the OTA update, then re-root and/or re-install TWRP. How do future OTA updates work after installing this ROM? Do I need to wait for someone like you to create another stock rooted ROM and then apply it via TWRP?

Thanks,
Steve

hokuto34

Oct 10, 2010
Agde (France)
Having OTA on Samsung device need to be on stock room .
But to install new rom you can find them at Sammobile.com, flash it with Odin .
Then you can install a custom recovery with Odin and root it (after root delete all Knox app which make the rom instable).
The stock rom don't wipe your datas.

To install custom rom use a custom recovery (TWRP or CWM).
Very often custom rom need to wipe your datas to have a clean install !

ExtremeRyno

Jul 19, 2012
This is my 1st non-Nexus Samsung device, so I'm new to Knox and the Samsung bootloader, etc. I root and install TWRP on every device I have, and I've been reading the forums on how to do this for my new Note Pro 12.2. I don't care about custom ROMs, I only care about Nandroid backups and Titanium Backups.

This sounds like the easy way to the end -- I just install TWRP via Odin and can I just flash this stock ROM, I will be rooted, de-knoxed (still not sure how important that is), and good to go. Is that correct? A couple questions:

1) Is this the latest OTA update avaible for this device

2) What is the process for applying future updates? For Nexus (Samsung and anyone else) I would restore the stock recovery, then take the OTA update, then re-root and/or re-install TWRP. How do future OTA updates work after installing this ROM? Do I need to wait for someone like you to create another stock rooted ROM and then apply it via TWRP?

Thanks,
Steve

1) No. This is an old, completely unsupported ROM. Do not use this. It does not function properly.

2) OTA is available through the method you mentioned (flash stock, get OTA, then root once root is available.)....Except don't install this ROM.

But really, no OTAs have been released recently and I've not heard of any future planned updates, so....Go with Gatsrom.

Reactions: gl000008

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GigaWatts Pro
    Thanks to msw141 and m_carleone82 for testing the first version and posting that it didn't work. It is very difficult to create a rom for a device you don't own. I really appreciate everyone testing and giving feedback so I can work on fixing it.
    Whose up for round two? I even added the option to debloat the rom yourself through the Aroma Installer as several people requested.
    Stock kernel, P900UEU1ANC5 firmware base, knoxless, deodexed, zipaligned, init.d support, busybox and rooted.

Happy flashing and be sure to post feedback so we can get this up and running!

DOWNLOAD

Jason G Watts
    I'm not willing to mess with an aroma installer, because I configured and debloated mine how I wanted it, but will gladly share the flashable zip I've made for mine if people want it.
    Ok, easy enough I guess. When I say it's basic it's pretty much: Stock, rooted, deodexed, zipaligned, init.d and debloated some and some stuff frozen, but it's not really much different than this one. It's just no installer, no hangup options. It should run for anyone since there's no options for it to loop on and such.

I have not went on a themeing spree. It's been all just getting it running smoother.

Anyone got any suggestions on where to post it for hosting? What are people using these days on xda for doing that? I'm a little out of the loop. Give me a name of a host or place and little time to get it posted. I'm messing with something today.
    http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-note-pro-12/development/rom-original-stock-debloated-stock-t2860069 for anyone else looking. Sorry I just assumed you'd all go back to the Dev section.