Virgin Mobile HTC One V

Search This thread

RFrancis

Sep 9, 2010
Bootloader can be unlocked, custom recovery cant be flashed and hence tools to achieve root will not work... Tried flashing cutom kernel and now cant boot only white screen "This build is for development purposes only..." I need help

Ken-Shi_Kun

Oct 15, 2010
Százhalombatta
Bootloader can be unlocked, custom recovery cant be flashed and hence tools to achieve root will not work... Tried flashing cutom kernel and now cant boot only white screen "This build is for development purposes only..." I need help

Man, use the search button, there are a at least two posts and on thread from that. Yours is a CDMA model if I'm correct, so wait for the CDMA version for anything, these are for GSM.

RFrancis

Sep 9, 2010
How constructive from your part... You think I don't already now... Judging by the device there is going to be a considerable amount of people going through the same thing unless they can readily find a thread that stops them...

Ken-Shi_Kun

Oct 15, 2010
Százhalombatta
That is true, that there will be lot of people asking for the same thing, so I think the moderators will need to open a thread abouit it.
Sorry if I sounded like rude, don't really meant to.

Lloir? How about a thread about CDMA incompatibility with these developments?

Only thing I can help you with is max. to retunt to stock recovery, but there is no RUU for virgin atm, so waiting is the only thing I can suggest now.

RFrancis

Sep 9, 2010
No problem; it's fine.

With no recovery I cant get root... So not need to bash my head in thinking I should have backed up... With my limited knowledge of the inner working of this phones I could not do much else... Hopefully a good developer picks one of this soon because for the meantime I have a nice looking paperweight.