Bluetooth stay alive?

Search This thread

techknight180

Jan 4, 2010
I am using the SWApp App and it seems to not vibrate or get notification until I press the power button. How can I get notifications in real time and not by pressing power button? Is the Bluetooth going to sleep when put to sleep? Thanks

death_entry

Nov 23, 2006
London
I Always get a notification... dont need to press anything, have you got a power saver app that is regulating the connections? Normally its wifi that gets killed when screen is off...

MrTip

Jun 12, 2014
Same thing happens to me.
I get the notification at the exact same time the screen turns on.

I doubt this is a bluetooth problem because if I receive a sms and go to plane mode on the phone, the notification still appear when I turn the swatch screen on. (then, swapp link crashes)
If I do not turn the screen on, I still receive the notification, but several minutes later.

techknight180

Jan 4, 2010
@MrTip Did you figure out how to fix the bluetooth sleep/delay issue? Thanks

Same thing happens to me.
I get the notification at the exact same time the screen turns on.

I doubt this is a bluetooth problem because if I receive a sms and go to plane mode on the phone, the notification still appear when I turn the swatch screen on. (then, swapp link crashes)
If I do not turn the screen on, I still receive the notification, but several minutes later.

techknight180

Jan 4, 2010
Thanks @Lokifish Marz
Same issue with BT Rom :( . It only gets notification when power is pressed or notification is delayed. It does get notification when it's supposed to if the device is charging. Swapp/OSmart bluetooth notifications do not work on 20140120, 20140120 with EnSec, 20140527, or Dee Troy 1.1.1 BT Rom. Is this still a firmware issue or can it be hardware? Why is no one else having this issue or is it isolated like MrTip and me? Thanks again!

btw I can bluetooth internet tether with BT Rom now....

Firmware issue. General rule is stock for standalone and BT ROM (assuming your TS is even compatible) for companion.

Last edited: