Xposed on V510?

Search This thread

JaylanPHNX

Nov 16, 2010
I've searched and searched both here and the web in general, and cannot find for sure if there is Xposed for the GPe G pad (V510). I'm trying to decide which version to buy and it seems as though my choices are the V500 and have AOSP ROMs with some bugs, or the V510 and have limited support/features. Xposed on the V510 could make the difference.

Sent from my Slim Nexus 5 with smoothness by Faux.

sleekmason

Dec 22, 2013
Fayetteville
sleekmason.wordpress.com
I've searched and searched both here and the web in general, and cannot find for sure if there is Xposed for the GPe G pad (V510). I'm trying to decide which version to buy and it seems as though my choices are the V500 and have AOSP ROMs with some bugs, or the V510 and have limited support/features. Xposed on the V510 could make the difference.

Yep! Works real well on the 510. 510 is gaining features every day.

Reactions: JaylanPHNX

JaylanPHNX

Nov 16, 2010
So get the V510, flash your kernel, install exposed, and it's who needs ROMs? Thanks.

Reactions: sleekmason

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yep! Works real well on the 510. 510 is gaining features every day.
    So get the V510, flash your kernel, install exposed, and it's who needs ROMs? Thanks.