evervolv (bad .zip) update error?

Search This thread

kushmin

Jun 1, 2013
Orlando FL
Im currently running evervolv, the 01/28 build, trying to update to current i keep getting a bad zip error in recovery. I apologize if this has been addressed elsewhere, I've been digging for two days to no avail. I've honestly considered leaving well enough Aline, as the build im on now, I've had zero issues with... Just knowing there is a fresh build, and i cant have it, is driving me crazy lol Any help I can get to resolve this will be greatly appreciated. :) Thnx in advance.

kushmin

Jun 1, 2013
Orlando FL
What recovery are you trying to install with? If it is an old out dated one, that may be your issue

Sent from my Rezound
I've always used the latest Among Ra... I've never had any issues until this last update. Im wondering if its not because of the whole switching of the primary storage thing when coming to kit kat?? Idk lol all my other versions of evervolv still flash fine... Its just this latest build im having issues with.. :/

kushmin

Jun 1, 2013
Orlando FL
Tried twrp just now... Still no go. Same error. I guess i have to consider the possibility that it really is just a bad download or a bad link idk...? :/ Can anyone confirm that the download is good? I suppose it could be that simple... ?

Last edited:

kushmin

Jun 1, 2013
Orlando FL
@kkozma I was on the 1/28 build. Spent a couple months on my gf's farm away from civilization so I missed.... A few updates lol I was trying to update to the 5/10 build from 1/28 I should have been more specific in that regard... Im not sure really what the issue was, but I flashed TWRP yesterday, to no avail, then went back to Amon Ra today... It flashed fine for me just a couple hours ago after re-flashing Amon Ra... Same download even... Strange. But I do appreciate the input, and the help from you both. Great ROM BTW loving it. :p

Top Liked Posts