CDMA???!!!

Search This thread

tatotato

Sep 7, 2007
Morrinsville
I've googled for hours for this. I am looking to get the MSL/'unlock code'/SPC for my CDMA blueangel. I have not found the answer anywhere. Does anyone have any pointers for me in unlocking an HTC CDMA phone?

Any help will be SO greatly appreciated.

luv2chill

Apr 6, 2005
You can use this app (you need to run the 2003 version of the .exe). It will take your ESN HEX as input (use capital letters) and will produce your MSL (not OTKSL). This app works for all HTC CDMA phones--Harrier (CDMA Blue Angel), Apache, and Titan).

It was created by a guy named isosdcftp over at ppcgeeks.com. Here is a link to the thread in case you're interested (primarily concerns the titan/mogul though):

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=5531

Also keep in mind some carriers use 000000 for the MSL. If neither that nor the code produced by GetSPC work, then perhaps the particular carrier who sold your phone used their own MSL algorithm (possible but unlikely).

Attachments

• GetSPC.zip
    121.6 KB · Views: 5,343

luv2chill

Apr 6, 2005
Can you be more specific? Does the app run and produce an invalid MSL or can you not even get the app to run? If you want to PM me with your ESN HEX I will generate it on my end and PM it back to you to confirm.

I have a Sprint-branded Harrier (I'm in the US) and GetSPC spit out the correct MSL for me, but maybe TNZ programs in their own MSL instead of using the HTC default. In that case not much you can do unless you get the phone into DIAG mode and see if bitpim can read it.

tatotato

Sep 7, 2007
Morrinsville
Sorry man. It generates a MSL, but when I go into the pst (##778+talk) I enter it and it barks at me 'Your unlock code is not correct!'. I will pm you with my ESN.

And how would I put it into diag mode? I am fluent with bitpim and linux etc. but I can't figure out how to put it in diag mode.

If there's any more help from anyone it would be VERY greatly appreciated.

essojay

Jan 22, 2004
Sorry man. It generates a MSL, but when I go into the pst (##778+talk) I enter it and it barks at me 'Your unlock code is not correct!'. I will pm you with my ESN.

And how would I put it into diag mode? I am fluent with bitpim and linux etc. but I can't figure out how to put it in diag mode.

If there's any more help from anyone it would be VERY greatly appreciated.
put the phone in diag mode ##DIAG send or ##3424 + send, then instal serial driver for the new hardware, you can google for the driver, then check the modem com port under modem in Device manager, and set the same com port for Bitpim using other CDMA phones, then check in NVM 000 or 001 and you should see the 6 digits SPC or once you know the virtual serial allocated to modem you may use other tools to check spc

Lets see how it goes,..

bR

owen4life

Mar 20, 2017
please help to unlock my zte ev-do modern s/n 412823812444
am getting phone does not accept spc in cdma workshop thanks.