found a battery for you guys

Search This thread

extravillager

Dec 7, 2010
Last edited:

youngv408

Dec 7, 2010

Only problem is itll make our phones so much more thicker....jus by the looks of the back cover

nbollinger

Jul 26, 2010
I just picked up 2 of the 1900 mah batteries with the same generic label off of amazon for $20 and a Anker slim battery charger for $10. The batteries last as long as the oem battery with the Nitro.

I thought about getting one 3800 mah pack but didn't. It would of made my nice case useless and not to mention the extra thickness and weight. Changing batteries is a breeze on this phone.

Reactions: Cam R

atsim

Jan 16, 2010
belleville
I just picked up 2 of the 1900 mah batteries with the same generic label off of amazon for $20 and a Anker slim battery charger for $10. The batteries last as long as the oem battery with the Nitro.

I thought about getting one 3800 mah pack but didn't. It would of made my nice case useless and not to mention the extra thickness and weight. Changing batteries is a breeze on this phone.

Just did the same thing. Thanks

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.