T-Mobile Galasy s2 Bricked on boot up

Search This thread

darkfreelife

Mar 26, 2011
I have a rooted Galaxy S2 everything was working fine until I downloaded a program from the play store that showed the hidden service option of the phone. When baterry died the phone won't boot up. I try flashing to stock ROM with Odin and it works , it does all the process but it gets stuck on the Samsung logo. I try 3 times every time it says pass after 3 minutes it turns of and goes to the andtlroid animation and the Samsung but it wont go past the Samsung logo what can I do. What could have went wrong please I need help anyone.

Mar 14, 2014
I have a rooted Galaxy S2 everything was working fine until I downloaded a program from the play store that showed the hidden service option of the phone. When baterry died the phone won't boot up. I try flashing to stock ROM with Odin and it works , it does all the process but it gets stuck on the Samsung logo. I try 3 times every time it says pass after 3 minutes it turns of and goes to the andtlroid animation and the Samsung but it wont go past the Samsung logo what can I do. What could have went wrong please I need help anyone.

I think your best bet is to take it to your carrier and play dumb for a new one