[MODs] for CleanROM 4.5 *Red/Blue StatusBar* (5/13)

Search This thread

magicnanners

Oct 6, 2011
Milford
Is there a version of the blue one that doesn't have the battery percent displayed? Odd thing I know but when I see how much my battery goes down I get paranoid to a degree.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

jwjohnson

Jul 5, 2010
After flashing 4.3 you should have a CleanRom folder on your SD card. In that is a StockBattery.zip. Flash that and you should get the old battery icon back. It may not be blue if they haven't included it in these mods.

amaroth

Jun 21, 2009
Bumpin..
I'm looking for the ics style battery (vertical, standing) but in red!
thanks for the great work

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
reaaly lookin forward to them icons!
me = no life

Had to work all day. I'm pretty sure sometime I can get them tonight. Out with the ladies now :D Everything I try changes to the the default blue ics in the hdpi folder

EDIT: Sorry but I just can't get this thing to work. I don'tk now. I will try later again. But I can get the Blue ICS to bring up but they are still Blue when I change the colors to Red. :( I could probably flip the Red bar that comes with the mod into a vertical stance?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

Last edited:
Reactions: amaroth

NAU420

Apr 8, 2012
I'm on v4.4 with old firmware patch and it did not work for me. I'll try again tonight when I get home and re-down load the mods.

NickDVS

Jan 13, 2012
Confirmed the blue one is working on 4.5. I like the darker blue for the keyboard. Is there any possible way to make the 'xt9 and abc' highlight blue instead of green??your work is greatly appreciated

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
Confirmed the blue one is working on 4.5. I like the darker blue for the keyboard. Is there any possible way to make the 'xt9 and abc' highlight blue instead of green??your work is greatly appreciated

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

I'll look and see if I can mess with the blue keyboard. Try downloading the keyboard in the second post. Blue colors might not match though :p

But all of these mods should work until he updates his ROM to the newest leak.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts