[Q] a simple question

Search This thread

U.M.W

Feb 2, 2014
Like your question its very simple thats the frequency of the A15 cores because they were active when you checked the frequency of the cpu so 250 lowest frequency for A15 cores max 1900mhz whats here not to understand and the exynos 5 in s4 and note 3 bigg craap really buggy way better choice Snapdragon 600/800

It's not buggy i installed alot of games on my device and none of them ever lagged before, the SM-N9005 got lots of problems such as the boot loop, the camera (when the Wi-fi is being open and used by another program) plus only one core is being used by the cpu and not 4 cores..... wanna me to continue ??

Twski

Nov 24, 2012
It's not buggy i installed alot of games on my device and none of them ever lagged before, the SM-N9005 got lots of problems such as the boot loop, the camera (when the Wi-fi is being open and used by another program) plus only one core is being used by the cpu and not 4 cores..... wanna me to continue ??

Lol you are funny man
Whatch out, they are lying about your food. You think you are eating cookies but it may be some heavy drugs. Better you stop eating

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have actually answered your question. It is useful because I stated two reasons, why Samsung wouldn't lie to the public. And also reminding you that a Google search would also confirm it. - Ask stupid questions. Get stupid answers. :good:
    How Do I Make Sure That Samsung Didn't Lie To us about Exynos 5 octa ?

Haha best laugh I have had all week, do you honestly think Samsung would lie publicly about what CPU is in their Phones? WIth all the Tech and the tear downs done today it's an impossible feat if they did pull it off...

A simple google search would tell you how to actually tell or not.
    I have actually answered your question. It is useful because I stated two reasons, why Samsung wouldn't lie to the public. And also reminding you that a Google search would also confirm it. - Ask stupid questions. Get stupid answers. :good:

Let him be, he seems new to all this :). Not his fault he says that the 4+4 in antutu are for A15 and the Mali GPU :angel:
    why does it say frequency 250 - 1900 mhz and not 1900 + 1300 mhz ?

Like your question its very simple thats the frequency of the A15 cores because they were active when you checked the frequency of the cpu so 250 lowest frequency for A15 cores max 1900mhz whats here not to understand and the exynos 5 in s4 and note 3 bigg craap really buggy way better choice Snapdragon 600/800