Help! Random shut down and battery issues

Search This thread

robotzki

Mar 27, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
I'm experiencing sudden shut downs when I take a picture with my phones camera, especially if the flash is used. It just turns off without warning.
The battery has also started to suddenly drop a lot in percentage sometimes , and yesterday phone just turned off at around 20%, because battery was apparently empty....

Could this be a faulty battery or software problem? I'm using stock Rom and stock kernel. And have never had any problems before

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: leouzcategui

saikyamer25

Aug 3, 2015
ILIGAN CITY
HI

I'm experiencing sudden shut downs when I take a picture with my phones camera, especially if the flash is used. It just turns off without warning.
The battery has also started to suddenly drop a lot in percentage sometimes , and yesterday phone just turned off at around 20%, because battery was apparently empty....

Could this be a faulty battery or software problem? I'm using stock Rom and stock kernel. And have never had any problems before

we have the same problem,but my LG Optimus G E975,. was fixed already. email me trU gmail. so i can teach you what i did to my phone,. saikyamer25@gmail.com or FB
https: / / w w w .facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011136766606
hope i can help you

leouzcategui

Dec 12, 2012
had some problems like that, bought a new battery and the problems are gone, but sometimes the phone keeps shut down went I take a photo with flash, please @saikyamer25 can you explain what you did. thanks

oskarroza

Feb 8, 2013
Same problem here, phone shuts down at 20-30% when LTE is on; after restart it shows 0%.
I'm pretty sure it's a problem with the battery :(

andre_lesmana

Dec 4, 2015
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I had that problem too, but after update my custom rom that problem don't occure anymore. I haven't check it with almost empty battery, maybe I'll try it soon..

Sent from my Andromax I46D1G using Tapatalk

Thefmaximo

Mar 25, 2014
Manaus
Am I the only one who thinks that is pretty strange this issue being reported a lot of times lately ? I didnt have issues with my battery before, but now I have the exact same problem with the flashlight. But when I use an app of flashlight the phone doesnt turn off...

Kock420

Mar 8, 2016
Shutdown

Hey
I'm having the same problem but my phone shuts down at 40% and won't start again. I have got a new battery and done a factory reset, but nether has worked. The phone is 3 years old, so change the system won't be a problem with the warranty.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.