[ROM][Alpha][8.1.0] Lineage OS for Xperia Z2 (Sirius)

Search This thread
G

GuestK0099

1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

Lineage OS Oreo For Xperia Z2

This rom is unsupported in favour of rr

Installation Instructions
---If you Update the ROM skip 2,3,4,6,8.
1. Download ROM, Gapps (need newest version) , TWRP recovery.
2. Extract Boot.img from ROM zip.
3. Flash the Boot.img from ROM via fastboot (fastboot flash boot pathTo/boot.img)
4. Flash TWRP Recovery via fastboot (fastboot flash recovery pathTo/recovery.img)
5. Boot into Recovery by using VOLUME UP when Sony logo comes up with pink notification light.
(Orange LED shows Recovery is Loading)
6. Wipe SYSTEM, DATA, DALVIK, CACHE from recovery (Wipe Option).
7. Flash the Rom zip from recovery.
8. Flash Gapps zip from recovery.
9. For D6502 user flash Baseband Patch
10. Reboot.

Downloads
Gapps (Full recommended but not needed)
TWRP Recovery 3.1
ROM

Bugs:

• Video doesn't work

Source Code:
https://github.com/LineageOS
https://gitlab.com/opendata26/android_device_sony_sirius
https://gitlab.com/opendata26/android_device_sony_msm8974-common
https://gitlab.com/opendata26/android_kernel_sony_msm8974

XDA:DevDB Information
Lineage OS, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z2

Contributors
opendata, rcstar6696, akshay2shah, iXaidyiu
Source Code: http://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 02-06-2018 (final)
Stable Release Date: 2018-02-06

Created 2017-11-04
Last Updated 2018-02-11

G

GuestK0099

Video fixed build in about 30min
EDIT: since the fix i thought wouuld work didn't work it'll probably be tommorow instead

EDIT2: since the other fix i thought would work didn't work it'll probably be tommorow instead

EDIT3: video work is stopped for now, not even los devs know what issue is, will be fixed this month probably though.

Last edited:

Mondor1979

Apr 14, 2017
Saint-Petersburg
Something is really wrong with microsd card mount in system. It detects like a new card after each reboot. File system exFAT. Also there is second fat for APPS2SD (f2fs).

Sent from my sirius using XDA Labs

chriskhany

Aug 13, 2015
Dear dev.I wanted to humbly ask,
has the option to set WiFi region code been completely disabled. It was available in nougat so since its no longer there...I guess its not going to appear later on in the future either.is it?
Oh and great work there.its extremely faster when compared to nougat.and also smoother. Thanks!!!!

raminta

Jul 30, 2012
shiraz
Xiaomi Mi 8
Xiaomi Poco F3
Dear dev.I wanted to humbly ask,
has the option to set WiFi region code been completely disabled. It was available in nougat so since its no longer there...I guess its not going to appear later on in the future either.is it?
Oh and great work there.its extremely faster when compared to nougat.and also smoother. Thanks!!!!
I think it will come because the nougat rom didn't have the region code option at first but it came on later updates but @opendata knows better

G

GuestK0099

I think it will come because the nougat rom didn't have the region code option at first but it came on later updates but @opendata knows better
It will come when its merged into los
A new rom that will keep Xperia Z2 Alive...thanks
And as far as i know, RR O maybe will be released next year..maybe
It won't, drvs have said end of december
As reported on our Z2 Forum BT can not be switched off.

UPD: Switches on and off after reboot.
Thanks for reporting, will look into

G

GuestK0099

Something is really wrong with microsd card mount in system. It detects like a new card after each reboot. File system exFAT. Also there is second fat for APPS2SD (f2fs).

Sent from my sirius using XDA Labs
Think that's a los issue, rebooting a couple of times should fix it

Samir2298

Apr 3, 2015
so does this rom have same exfat bug like in carbon rom?
and what about drm? it is included or not?

Last edited:

churchner420

Mar 25, 2015
Wow just installed this rom and tried some things like checking if the system is stable and installing some apps like sound mods. Viper4Android is installed and works perfectly. Nice works thank you very much for that extremly stable and awesome build. Can't wait to see more of your work.

Reactions: leska

Austin.gonzo

Jan 9, 2016
Wow just installed this rom and tried some things like checking if the system is stable and installing some apps like sound mods. Viper4Android is installed and works perfectly. Nice works thank you very much for that extremly stable and awesome build. Can't wait to see more of your work.

does it support WiFi Region Code? because I can't access WiFi without it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is this any good or just as same crap as the last one? Does WiFi drop all the time? Bluetooth stream?
    Crap ?
    Your comment and thinking are crap.
    Its developers hard work, if u have enough knowledge make your own build.
    Don't insult their work.
    I'm not demanding anything and all I'm asking for is ETA what the **** will happen if you just gave us answers is the planet going to blow up??I just want to know when is one of the main features in my phone going to be fixed, I'm not saying that I'm tired cuz he took so long to fix the recording issue I'm tired that he doesn't tell us when it might be fixed that's all??

The XDA community was not created to meet personal needs, developers often work without financial contributions, and it is not their only daily activity. That is, they have a life of their own, work, have family, and do not feed on wind. So if the work, which is voluntary sometimes does not please you, if the XDA community does not please you, I believe you are in the wrong place. One of the fundamental rules is not to ask, to question when an update will be made. It will be done when the developer thinks it should. You have been warned on other occasions, but you seem to have misunderstood.
    You are Recognized Contributor and still asking such question !
    You will get to know if there is any progress.

I didn't ask for an ETA, yet it's still bad that I even asked anything.
    I'm starting to not get what's even allowed to ask on this forums :rolleyes:
    I just casually asked about the progress, sorry for that
    Hello Everyone,
    I have Uploaded the Rom on my Cloud so you can Download it and use the Rom :)
    http://download-cloud.tk/index.php/s/sLzS2rwbGEjL0BG
    @opendata i hope its ok for you