[Q] Which Version for T-Mobile?

Search This thread

Willieumm

Oct 4, 2010
Can someone tell me 100% for certain which version of the Incredible S I would need to be able to use on T-Mobile's 3G?

akukurt

Dec 26, 2010
hey, I also wanna know about this... which is the best option either to buy HTC set in Malaysia, or buy a new one in US??

bobbyphoenix

Mar 30, 2010
Orlando, FL
The Incredible S has all world bands as it is a world phone. It is unlocked, and can be used on any network, and can use all 3G speeds on any network.

d.cortez

Dec 30, 2005
north texas
Google Pixel Fold
The Incredible S has all world bands as it is a world phone. It is unlocked, and can be used on any network, and can use all 3G speeds on any network.
not entirely true. yes, the Inc S box in your posts shows you can use all world networks for voice and EDGE networks. however, you need the 710a if you want to use at&t's 850/1900 3G network. looking at your picture, you'll notice that the 850/1900 band is not listed next HSPA/WCDMA settings. 710e is what's needed for T-Mo USA to access their 3G network

Reactions: bobbyphoenix

bobbyphoenix

Mar 30, 2010
Orlando, FL
not entirely true. yes, the Inc S box in your posts shows you can use all world networks for voice and EDGE networks. however, you need the 710a if you want to use at&t's 850/1900 3G network. looking at your picture, you'll notice that the 850/1900 band is not listed next HSPA/WCDMA settings. 710e is what's needed for T-Mo USA to access their 3G network

You are correct. Sorry about that. I thought it covered all 3G bands. I'm actually looking to get one myself for use on T-Mo USA, and the person who told me said it will work for both T-Mo and AT&T in USA, but now I see. At least it will work for my needs. I do have a question regarding the languages. For those who have one does it have English (US)? I'm currently using a Desire HD in the states, but it's only 2G here, and it only has English (UK), and it limits the phone for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You want to get the s710e, I use that model on Tmo.