[Cases] Thread

Search This thread

mattman83

Jan 19, 2011
Brisbane

Obviously it's not genuine (not a major deal) but they can't seem to decide if it's hard/gel/tpu... I want a hard case! Gel/rubbery cases are horrible in your pocket.

If you end up getting one, would be keen on hearing feedback. It looks like HTC in australia is not bringing in the C700 hard case :( Will have to import something.

M.

bev309

Jul 8, 2011
I have bought from PLAY.COM hundreds of times and never had a problem, good delivery, never had broken products and the return is easy to without any problem. As I said I have always bought direct from the site not from playtrade customes. Not one issue :)

I didn't mean I wouldn't use play.com again - I have bought many a thing from them before with no problems at all. I just won't be ordering from the seller again!!
:D

Nos0x

Apr 25, 2006
Staffs
Received my HTC One X Clear Hard Shell with White Flip from the Expansys HTC store yesterday.

Shame I sent my One X back for an exchange, hoping I'll get my replacement soon!

aafevo

Apr 22, 2009
Received my HTC One X Clear Hard Shell with White Flip from the Expansys HTC store yesterday.

Shame I sent my One X back for an exchange, hoping I'll get my replacement soon!

Hmm it actually looks quite nice, I've played an order just for the clear hard shell but I'm tempted to switch it to the flip case. When did you place your order? As long as I've been checking Expansys-USA they've been sold out of all the official cases since I got my One X.

stu8888

Apr 15, 2012
cheap n cheerful :D

well i do feel alot better holding phone now without the slippery sides and the lens is protected :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1163.jpg
    IMG_1163.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_1164.jpg
    IMG_1164.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_1166.jpg
    IMG_1166.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_1167.jpg
    IMG_1167.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:

stu8888

Apr 15, 2012
more....

worth £2.97 me thinks

Attachments

• IMG_1169.jpg
    IMG_1169.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_1173.jpg
    IMG_1173.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_1174.jpg
    IMG_1174.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_1175.jpg
    IMG_1175.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:

chrisjcks

Sep 26, 2010
Bolton
Official HTC Cases Pics

Pros and Cons:

Pro: looks like it covers entire phone unlike the HTC Clear hard shell case.
- holes so case can be used in charging dock

Cons: No camera protection at all. HTC clear case protects the camera

http://androidcommunity.com/htcs-of...hin-and-minimalistic-we-go-hands-on-20120420/

I want one...

http://www.androidcentral.com/hands-htc-one-x-case

I own the clear hard shell which is official, where are these other official cases?

I'm a sucker for choice... Can't seem to find where to buy.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

knoxploration

Apr 23, 2011
It's not available until May 4th, everywhere I've found it:

http://www.expansys-usa.com/htc-one-x-hard-shell-with-hole-hc-c704-orange-231450/

Bloody crying shame that it doesn't protect the lens, though. I'm guessing that's because it won't fit in the speaker dock if the lens has anything added around it. (The clear / flat purple cases lack holes for the pogo pins, and hence can't be used with the speaker dock). If that's the case, whomever designed the dock should be shot.

I'm also curious whether these slim cases work with the car dock. I'm guessing not, because it's a fairly tight fit even without a cover.

Seriously, HTC. Fire whomever designed the accessories. There's no reason the lot couldn't have been designed so that the car and speaker docks worked with or without the cases, and that the cases could've provided lens protection. As-is, every single accessory seems to be a compromise somehow. :-(

Last edited:

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
Guys, I bought this clear case in htc concept store here in Singapore.
One_X_case1.jpg

Will put it on once I get home. EDIT:done

One_X_case3.jpg

One_X_case2.jpg

It added quite a bit of a bulk though. The sides are rubbery but the back feels like those plasticky mousepad lol.
Phone can be left on top of table face-down.

Sent either from my Arc or One X using xda premium

Last edited:

cyben76

Apr 13, 2006
Aren't u guys afraid that the phone would overheat with cases that fully cover the back and camera.. My HOX sure gets hot if i play Tegra Games, ii think the metal part that surrounds the camera acts as a heatsink.. I think maybe that is the reason HTC design a case with holes with the camera part more exposed:
htc-one-x-hard-shell-with-hole-hc-c704.jpg

flightposite

Jun 13, 2010
It's not available until May 4th, everywhere I've found it:

http://www.expansys-usa.com/htc-one-x-hard-shell-with-hole-hc-c704-orange-231450/

Bloody crying shame that it doesn't protect the lens, though. I'm guessing that's because it won't fit in the speaker dock if the lens has anything added around it. (The clear / flat purple cases lack holes for the pogo pins, and hence can't be used with the speaker dock). If that's the case, whomever designed the dock should be shot.

I'm also curious whether these slim cases work with the car dock. I'm guessing not, because it's a fairly tight fit even without a cover.

Seriously, HTC. Fire whomever designed the accessories. There's no reason the lot couldn't have been designed so that the car and speaker docks worked with or without the cases, and that the cases could've provided lens protection. As-is, every single accessory seems to be a compromise somehow. :-(

Correct me if I'm wrong, the images from the link you provided differs from this link:

http://tinyurl.com/7rbwb7r

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

vioalas

Apr 3, 2012
Lakeland, Fl
Interesting enough, the LTE version of the One X has a camera that sits half a millimeter inside the metal ring protecting it from scratches a bit more than the international version.. weird.

Top Liked Posts