[STOCK ROM][FTF] Xperia ZL (C6503) 10.4.1.B.0.101 Singapore

Search This thread

enrique71

Feb 3, 2011
Texas
Thanks! Got this rooted and running on my North America c6506 and it works great .. not much difference to the prior firmware I must say. :eek:

Reactions: Bird40

Soheil_rf

Jul 7, 2009
Tehran
I think elabel-C6503-row_201310181800.1_10.3.1.A.2.67.sin is wrong/old file in this FTF

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 722

cwoodffr

Oct 4, 2013
Got it installed. That's the good.

The bad is that Android is a disaster with respect to backups and restores....or Sony is....not sure but I backed up to pc companion and restored and have lost just about EVERYTHING....pictures settings .....its basically a blank install. What a pain in the ass!

There has got to be a better way to do OS updates.

Gustavo RD78

May 19, 2011
Maringá - PR
Got it installed. That's the good.

The bad is that Android is a disaster with respect to backups and restores....or Sony is....not sure but I backed up to pc companion and restored and have lost just about EVERYTHING....pictures settings .....its basically a blank install. What a pain in the ass!

There has got to be a better way to do OS updates.

updating via pc companion u have the option to keep the data

updating via update service u will lose everything

cwoodffr

Oct 4, 2013
updating via pc companion u have the option to keep the data

updating via update service u will lose everything

Correct me if I am wrong that you can't take an FTF file and use it with pc companion?

I backed up with PC companion, flashed with flashtool and tried to restore data via pc companion.

scifan

Dec 7, 2008
Thanks! Got this rooted and running on my North America c6506 and it works great .. not much difference to the prior firmware I must say. :eek:

I think... I need to fully charge this and see how it runs over the next few days... (again a NA C6506)...

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

I try two version, still no success

If you found working version, please share with us, thanks

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk

Give the version here a try... :)

Just verified that the above version DOES work fine with "0.101"...

Last edited:

Soheil_rf

Jul 7, 2009
Tehran
I think... I need to fully charge this and see how it runs over the next few days... (again a NA C6506)...

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Give the version here a try... :)

Just verified that the above version DOES work fine with "0.101"...

I have it and working well on my device, i need working Nfc icon remover on xperia's

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts