Xperia ion doesn't boot

Search This thread

Dalgorix

Jul 20, 2013
Samsung Galaxy A8s
Moto E (2020)
My Xperia Ion lt28i, don't boot and I don't see the Sony Logo :'(.
I had flashed a stock ROM with flashtool , but nothing after...
I really need help :(.
I know I use a Samsung phone too, but I want my Sony Xperia ION work again !

Sent from my SGH-S730M using xda app-developers app

Alexandrogen

Aug 26, 2013
tips

My Xperia Ion lt28i, don't boot and I don't see the Sony Logo :'(.
I had flashed a stock ROM with flashtool , but nothing after...
I really need help :(.
I know I use a Samsung phone too, but I want my Sony Xperia ION work again !

you must shutdown your sony phone completely just press the power button and volume + at the same time and then flash a stock ROM again.

wxl104

Aug 11, 2011
I suggest to flash stock first,and then you can go to flash custom step by step,it's a good habbit for noob,such as me

Sent from my Xperia S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

wxl104

Aug 11, 2011
Nothing after, like before. :'(

What do you mean like before?can't boot?And flash the stock is OK?I mean when you flash stock rom into your rom,anything happen?the light of notification is the same as what forum said,such as the color of light?And what is the flash tool said in the end of flashing?Pls check the following web :http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1849170
I think for you it is most possible is that you didn't install the correct driver.

Dalgorix

Jul 20, 2013
Samsung Galaxy A8s
Moto E (2020)
What do you mean like before?can't boot?And flash the stock is OK?I mean when you flash stock rom into your rom,anything happen?the light of notification is the same as what forum said,such as the color of light?And what is the flash tool said in the end of flashing?Pls check the following web :http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1849170
I think for you it is most possible is that you didn't install the correct driver.

I had try on 3 computers, and the result is all the same :'(

wxl104

Aug 11, 2011
I had try on 3 computers, and the result is all the same :'(

If you really want others to help you,pls describe what you did on your phone,and what happen to your phone,why you do that,and before you can't boot,it is OK or not?Maght be it is a hardware broken cellphone,what we can do ?What we do to flash the stock rom or customer rom into your cellphone is depanding on the hardware is OK.Understand?And why I ask if you install the driver for your phone,because if just the hardware is OK,can flash the stock to let the phone rework.